KungFuKitteh2

Jun 9, 2017
This game seemed to be largely gore from what I remember back when I played it in jap, and it definitely doesn't shy away from some fucked up scenes. An interesting game overall though. Expect to be impaled, sliced into variously sized portions, beheaded, crushed, and one particular one that sticks in my memory...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Something nice for the gore fans here, for sure :BootyTime:

dbomb

Jul 22, 2017
Oh God this is cat Mario again
Has anyone found the 2 scenes that supposedly can be unlocked on stage 1?
I know the first one involves taking your headgear off right at the start of the level. The tomb robber won't be scared of you and will rape your character.

HighMatrix

Aug 14, 2020
Unlocks complete..

edit:
lol, same time postet

Hello, here's a full gallery file.

Game unlocked costume items and "event's" in gallery is stored in registry file.

So to unlock everything double click once you extract this.

Game was fun and challenging.

Lemme know if link or actual save wont work.
btw. in yours the equip is not complete. I found by an accident a debug function which unlocks everything..

Last edited:

BullRush77

Formerly 'PinkKOalaPrime'
Jul 15, 2018
This game is more like a deathrun.
Focusing more on traps and dying, theres even checkpoints so if you die you gotta start from back there
It takes some patience and learning to play it, sex content is secondary i would say
how do i activate the sex content ?

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
View attachment 1716032
Uhm how do you fap to this :eek:
TBH I don't, but I like stuff with a really dark tone and that's generally just stuff that comes along with it and contributes to setting that tone, so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

To people who played it: is the gore with the protagonist avoidable?

As for the overall fetish ratio, how much % is sex and how much % gore?
Technically speaking, yes, gore is avoidable, at least just for getting the ending. Practically speaking, no, you'll probably make a mistake at some point and see some gore, and I don't think there's an option to turn it off.

Out of 18 scenes, I count... 6 where she's likely alive at the end (although one as part of a non-gorey meat wall and 2 futa'd up). 9 if you count ones where she dies/isn't verifiably alive at the end but not explicitly gorey. Another starts off with some gore at the start but looks a little silly and she lives through that initial violence, and another seems mostly normal but ends with a violent death. The other 7 are just death and abuse. There may be some variance in the numbers but some of the scenes just do not register as sex for me, unless I missed something (I did have a few scenes just not trigger and I only found them via the save files above). There's also 8 extra character death scenes in the recollection thing which seem to be unlocked from the start.

That said, I did find a decent number of the scenes to be hot, and not just because the tone was set well. The animations aren't the best, but I like the way she gets manhandled and moved around a bunch, really adds to the helpless feeling, and a few of the scenes do go on for a decent length. Not totally sure if I'm going to write a review as the gore element just ain't my thing, but I do give a big thumbs up for some of the helpless stuff. Just wish there was subtitles and the text had a better translation. Otherwise I'd be checking out the rest of this dev's games. Reminds me a decent amount of some of the scenes from Last Evil, just with gore.

How's the futa content look in this, is there much?
2 scenes for the end boss is all that I counted.

My mouse keeps drifting to the top left, anyone know how to fix this?
Check you don't have a controller plugged in with a bit of stick drift (have the same problem but mine's downwards).

Oh_Hello_There

Oct 25, 2018
Is the game any good, like besides sexual stuff im not against that it but im not hopefull from what i've seen so far. I don't understand people that sexualize gore like dude how are you getting off watching some big guy rip off a womens legs then fuck her while beating her to smush with them. (I don't think thats in the game just something ive seen before)
1588374791494.jpg

Reactions: Enigmanic
Aug 25, 2021
okey its game great. but why 2 thing too far i cant gore and rape in games ? and come Japanses turn down too rape and gory and extreme too must and
iam not pro hentai understand that game

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
Is the game any good [...]
I wouldn't play it for the gameplay. For a Sex game it's far from the worst I've played, but it is clunky and imprecise, and the lack of full good translations means you're not getting much out of the story. I could tolerate it for the bits of content that I like, but if you're not here for rougher non-con sex or the gore then there's not much point playing.

Reactions: Oh_Hello_There

jaseena

Nov 13, 2018
Wish i remembered if I played this one, or if this is a prequel/sequel of what I played.
Is there a scene where she gets teleported into a wall with only her ass sticking out for two bandits to use?
If so, this is probably what I played.

3.50 star(s) 15 Votes