Decaro

Jul 25, 2018
Jesus fucking christ, thank god i read the comments before trying to fap to this only because of the futa tag...

• Haha
Reactions: derakino999

Frumi

Apr 1, 2019
how do i activate the sex content ?
Besides the bandit at the start of stage 1 (the one who rapes you if you go in naked) there is no xes content in the first stage, since this stage more or less just shows you "to watch where you set foot on" XD
Yeah just a lot of traps.

More sex content can be found from stage 2 onwards.

Idk, i found one by undressing in front of some dude
What im wondering is how to save progress after quitting game
There is no "saving progress" so to speak.
If you beat a stage it will be saved and you can, for example, choose to start at stage 2 on the title screen.
In the stages there are checkpoints (just touch them to activate them) but they only work as long as you play the stage. when you die you can start where your last checkpoint was. But if you quit the game and expect to continue from that checkpoint later, that won't work.

Bruno3

May 12, 2020
There is no "saving progress" so to speak.
If you beat a stage it will be saved and you can, for example, choose to start at stage 2 on the title screen.
In the stages there are checkpoints (just touch them to activate them) but they only work as long as you play the stage. when you die you can start where your last checkpoint was. But if you quit the game and expect to continue from that checkpoint later, that won't work.
I got to a stage 3 with some black dude, i think i gotta steal his blue orb from the head but idk how

Reactions: cantwakeup111
Sep 15, 2017
While the game itself is fun, it has frustrating controls and map design is a bit meh. Take a look at it if you like gore but don't keep your expectations too high.

Frumi

Apr 1, 2019
I got to a stage 3 with some black dude, i think i gotta steal his blue orb from the head but idk how
1 - From the start point go into the big room (careful here, the gravekeeper patrols this room by walking counter clockwise in here)
2 - When in the big room go left and into the room there, there 3 books on the ground which you need to read.
3 - in the same room there are paintings on the wall with ghost like figures on it go near them and MC should think about something.
4 - when you have control over her again search for the now slighty glowning cloth in the room on the side wall near the wall with the paintings.
5 - Now go out of this room and in the room on the opposite side from the room you just left. since the gravekeeper walks counter clockwise i'd recommend you do the same to get to the room.
6 - when entering the room you will see 2 sarcophagus in the back, the right one you will need to hide in but before you do that take the charcoal on the table.
7 - then hide like i said and wait until you hear the gravekeeper walked in and out of your room again. you can't miss his mumbling and steps.
8 - Leave the room again but be careful not to run into him, cause sometimes he can stop for a second to stomp on the ground for whatever reason he might have. And go back to the room with the ghost paintings and interact with it again.
9 - you will automatically disguise as a ghost and when you leave the room you will gain an imortal mighty ghost buddy.
10 - walk up to the gravekeeper and enjoy the show.
11 - walk over to the blue gem from the dead man and pick it up. walk up the stairs in the room and put the jewel in the place.
12 - All done stage cleared.

Last edited:

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
is there futa on female or is the mc futa or how is it? gore aint usaly my thing but if there are futa enemies then i have to give it a go :) sorry for bothering you hope you have a good day :)

BullRush77

Jul 15, 2018
Idk, i found one by undressing in front of some dude
What im wondering is how to save progress after quitting game
you just need to remember what stage you where on then then select it in stage select there is no save system

Reactions: Bruno3
3.50 star(s) 15 Votes