marley987

Jan 23, 2020
guys i am stuck at quest 52, it says "go to slave market and buy some slave" but i bought all the slave.
Went with Maya at the cemetery she told me about te Amazons, but when i find the amazon warrior she just kicks me.
Any help?

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
guys i am stuck at quest 52, it says "go to slave market and buy some slave" but i bought all the slave.
Went with Maya at the cemetery she told me about te Amazons, but when i find the amazon warrior she just kicks me.
Any help?
Apparently, your quest is not the quest 52. The quest you are talking of (i.e. slave market) is the quest 53. And going to the cemetery (i.e. ghost) is the quest 54.

So what's your "real" current quest ?

Extract of the quests 52 to 55 hereafter:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

marley987

Jan 23, 2020
Apparently, your quest is not the quest 52. The quest you are talking of (i.e. slave market) is the quest 53. And going to the cemetery (i.e. ghost) is the quest 54.

So what's your "real" current quest ?

Extract of the quests 52 to 55 hereafter:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

yeah my mistake its 53, but i bought all three slaves from the market and still cant continue :/

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
yeah my mistake its 53, but i bought all three slaves from the market and still cant continue :/
Are you sure you've bought the 3 slaves ? And your current quest is still the quest 53 (have you verified after buying the 3rd slave) ?

If yes, try to "Manage your slaves" in the slave market (any option in this menu will be fine). After that you should progress and so get the quest 54 (i.e. cemetery).

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
how do i do for the quest 72? and how i rescue the soldier?
Try to go (twice - first, with your dragon) in the Devil Dungeon in the island.

Rescuing the soldier is automatic when you advance in the story in quests 72/73/74.

gundam_00

Aug 5, 2017
Try to go (twice - first, with your dragon) in the Devil Dungeon in the island.

Rescuing the soldier is automatic when you advance in the story in quests 72/73/74.
thanks i did go with light to te sky inland to continue

3.80 star(s) 40 Votes