Khaakss

Apr 29, 2020
Version 0.69 not working for android cant install, same error with version before. Is there a compressed version for amdroid

Dude0123

Jul 14, 2018
Its about the druid do we have any quest to free her slaves. Last i played the only content about the druid was escaping from her place.

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
is there a real difference between liberation and submission paths in term of content ? which is recommended ? i want to do the liberation path in case i won't miss much on the other 1

rayyy69

Jun 15, 2022
01- "amy", 02- "boob", 03- "mouth", 04- "adn700", 05- "mini", 06- "juice", 07- "Jelly", 08- "apple", 09- "student", 10- "over", 11- "nose", 12- "winter"

These Are the Different Passwords for the Months I've found This month is adn700 . The passwords are in the " " Quotes
didn't work but thanks in advance

Reactions: y0081268

D34DM1C3

Aug 27, 2019
Depending on which version of renpy used. If anyone tries to use the saves, you'll need to use RenPy Repack. With your unique security keys.

This site does it for you, as well as allows you to edit your saves.

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi all my compressed unofficial Android port of Dungeon Slaves v0.69
Gallery unlockable from Preferences/Dev tab
Variable viewer (console) enable from Dev tab also
Support for 0x52's Universal RenPy Mod (Just unzip and drop the rpa into Documents folder)
Usual gestures, save name/delete, seethru textbox, resizeable game and dialogue text.
Scrollable choices if multiple
Scrollable textbox - no more text off the bottom of your screen
Alternative persistent saves/log location
Grant storage permissions on first run!

bill641

Aug 31, 2023
Request for advice: I got Amy's bikini, she goes to the pool anteroom, changes,
but when she tries to go to the pool she is greeted by the queen & sent back to
the anteroom. Is there any way she can actually get in the pool & (presumably)
expand her breasts? thank you

D34DM1C3

Aug 27, 2019
Request for advice: I got Amy's bikini, she goes to the pool anteroom, changes,
but when she tries to go to the pool she is greeted by the queen & sent back to
the anteroom. Is there any way she can actually get in the pool & (presumably)
expand her breasts? thank you
I'm past that part a little, I've tried bringing her the power potions to learn how to fight with breasts, and it never gives me an option to present them to her. It may be an error in the code, a bug, or an unfinished part of the game. I'm unsure at the moment.

adn700

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2020
I'm past that part a little, I've tried bringing her the power potions to learn how to fight with breasts, and it never gives me an option to present them to her. It may be an error in the code, a bug, or an unfinished part of the game. I'm unsure at the moment.
We have maybe a bug , can i have you save ?

3.80 star(s) 40 Votes