• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Attached some patches for the current version 0.59.

Sorry, I've not rebuilt the script files archive (i.e. "scripts.rpa"): if someone is kind enough to do it ...

So, it's a bit complicated to use them: do not try if you don't feel easy with the whole process.

Basically, the steps are:

- extract the original game script files from the "scripts.rpa" Ren'Py archive file with your usual tool, and put them into a "\scripts" sub-folder of the game,
- rename the extension of the "scripts.rpa" archive file (something like "scripts.rpa.old" for instance). See capture hereafter:
capture.png

- download, decompress and replace the 3 script files present in the attached patch (DO BACKUP the ORIGINAL FILES FIRST), in the new "\scripts" sub-folder of the game,
- start the game.

Description of the patches:
- ElfPalace.rpy: patch for the game room bug,
- Foret_Combatsys.rpy: patch when winning against the Dragelle (image not disappearing with the No-Futa option only)
- OrcVillage.rpy: patch for the slaves bug (not tested).

*** EDIT ***

You should most probably use the rebuilt scripts archive file instead (it's much easier).

See: https://f95zone.to/threads/dungeon-slaves-v0-59-adn700.50888/post-8535576

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: DeMoS666

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018

Sorry, I've not rebuilt the script files archive (i.e. "scripts.rpa"): if someone is kind enough to do it ...

So, it's a bit complicated to use them: do not try if you don't feel easy with the whole process.

- extract the original game script files from the "scripts.rpa" Ren'Py archive file with your usual tool, and put them into a "\scripts" sub-folder of the game,
- rename the extension of the "scripts.rpa" archive file (something like "scripts.rpa.old" for instance). See capture hereafter:
View attachment 1921919

- download, decompress and replace the 3 script files present in the attached patch (DO BACKUP the ORIGINAL FILES FIRST), in the new "\scripts" sub-folder of the game,
- start the game.

- Foret_Combatsys.rpy: patch when winning against the Dragelle (image not disappearing with the No-Futa option only)
Thanks, very appreciate even if i already cleared this version.

Reactions: pcnop

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
What is the new patreon cheat code
Pls kitty does not work does anyone have it in f so will you please post it
0.59 ver is Kitty
You can find it yourself if you install cheat plugin
search for pass
extract file in game folder
in game use ALT + M

Last edited:

uuhwhat

Jul 16, 2017
Is there a reason that when you drink the potion in the beginning and you can choose between futa and non-futa mode, when you pick non-futa you grow a dick but if you pick futa mode you don't?
Is that a glich and you're supposed to pick the opposite of what you want or is it just jank?

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Is there a reason that when you drink the potion in the beginning and you can choose between futa and non-futa mode, when you pick non-futa you grow a dick but if you pick futa mode you don't?
Is that a glich and you're supposed to pick the opposite of what you want or is it just jank?
No, first choice is about auto scenes when she just automatically start boning girls. You have a choice about other npc many times(for example even if you choose guard at elf palace as futa first you still see scene with choice futa or non futa, and if you choose non futa (there is only futa scene with mc and guard(2 futa guards). Cough...Well Magic World what can i say.
Just choose what you like, but you will see futa npc anyway(at least some of the scenes with them)

Feb 25, 2018

View attachment 1921919

- start the game.

Can you do a vid because I did it and didn't get it.

• Wow

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Can you do a vid because I did it and didn't get it.
OK, I've rebuilt the scripts archive file; it should now be easier to use.

So, forget my former post and ...

Download, decompress and replace the linked "scripts.rpa" archive file into the "\game" sub-folder of the game (DO BACKUP and move away the ORIGINAL FILE FIRST).

Note: If you've already extracted the files from the archive file and got a "scripts" sub-folder, delete this sub-folder (i.e. you can't have the game scripts in both the "scripts.rpa" archive file and the "scripts" sub-folder).

Link for the scripts archive file with the patchs:

• Red Heart

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
OK, I've rebuilt the scripts archive file; it should now be easier to use.

So, forget my former post and ...

Download, decompress and replace the linked "scripts.rpa" archive file into the "\game" sub-folder of the game (DO BACKUP and move away the ORIGINAL FILE FIRST).

Note: If you've already extracted the files from the archive file and got a "scripts" sub-folder, delete this sub-folder (i.e. you can't have the game scripts in both the "scripts.rpa" archive file and the "scripts" sub-folder).

Link for the scripts archive file with the patchs:
give them a finger and they devour your hand whole:eek::(

But seriously Thank you.(y)(y)(y)

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Is there a walkthrough for this game already?
Only in game quest hints, i also added some walkthrough for druid dungeon(maybe on previous page), There is also some hints in thread, because people ask sometimes. Just search in thread what you need. There is working search in thread in upper right corner.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
give them a finger and they devour your hand whole:eek::(

But seriously Thank you.(y)(y)(y)
It's OK. I can understand it's a bit complicated when you are not familiar with this kind of stuff.

I just hope it will now be helpful for some other people.

3.80 star(s) 40 Votes