PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Soldier will go just fine to the cemetery in my case. You may be missed some scenes with him maybe? try 2 trainings with him.
1. BJ training i think
2. he will ask you to bring him kitty, do so and he train you (recieve bonus in fights)
3.(maybe need some random stuff) and before cemetery you need to buy this slave from orc village with skull on her face
Well think like that, cemetery(and Amazon village) is the end of update, it means do everything before it, to go to amazons you need first to go to cemetery once and you recieve quest to find amazon virgin, Kitty will help with that a little, after this go to forest right from your village and search for girl choose quest from her etc

4 Also you maybe missing to bring Hermi to Druid, she is in ancient forest i think
Only missing BJ train session two with soldier to get to cemetery and obtain Amazon quest. Will do... hate that asshole! Never would have gone back to him otherwise. Thanks to your mod I bought all three slaves. Only bought skull face out of pity as I don't find her attractive in the least. Turns out she's exactly who I needed all along and had plenty of cash to cover her purchase before the mod but I am always more comfortable with a cheat mod installed. I love a good "easy button!"
easypushbutton.gif
Thanks again and adventure ever on my friend, Phat :devilish: (y)

Reactions: DeMoS666

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Only missing BJ train session two with soldier to get to cemetery and obtain Amazon quest. Will do... hate that asshole! Never would have gone back to him otherwise. Thanks to your mod I bought all three slaves. Only bought skull face out of pity as I don't find her attractive in the least. Turns out she's exactly who I needed all along and had plenty of cash to cover her purchase before the mod but I am always more comfortable with a cheat mod installed. I love a good "easy button!"
View attachment 1928832
Thanks again and adventure ever on my friend, Phat :devilish: (y)
Yeah, right now the first thing i do after downloading game is addin this plugins, save up a lot of your precious time. I do not even want to think how much you need to grind EXP to level up to 16 level.

Also if you play RPGMV games there also good plugin for that(you also can find it here on F95Zone
just unpack it somewhere and all files from first folder just copy to RPGMV game main folder. in game press 1 button to open plugin. it is just best thing for all RPGMV games.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Soldier will go just fine to the cemetery in my case. You may be missed some scenes with him maybe? try 2 trainings with him.
1. BJ training i think
2. he will ask you to bring him kitty, do so and he train you (recieve bonus in fights)
3.(maybe need some random stuff) and before cemetery you need to buy this slave from orc village with skull on her face
Well think like that, cemetery(and Amazon village) is the end of update, it means do everything before it, to go to amazons you need first to go to cemetery once and you recieve quest to find amazon virgin, Kitty will help with that a little, after this go to forest right from your village and search for girl choose quest from her etc

4 Also you maybe missing to bring Hermi to Druid, she is in ancient forest i think
Shit! Did FIVE total BJ train with that asshole, sacrificed kitty to him, did strength training with him... and he is still asking for a bed to fuck MC before entering the cemetery. About to frustration quit on this shit. Going to try a few more ideas but hopefully you have a better idea... ???

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Shit! Did FIVE total BJ train with that asshole, sacrificed kitty to him, did strength training with him... and he is still asking for a bed to fuck MC before entering the cemetery. About to frustration quit on this shit. Going to try a few more ideas but hopefully you have a better idea... ???
Do not worry there is only 1 thing which can change MC and this is must be Druid dungeon. So there is no minuses to do anything with other characters yet i think. He also tried something when i played but she just tell him to fuck off or something and they proceed in cemetery(but there not much to do, you need to go there with soldier only once(when you have this white skull slavegirl).
Do not worry there is no downsides except if you just hate some characters.
Also you have companions: pixie, soldier, Garrie (or something her BF), Witch. I mean i not tried everyone to go to cemetery yet.
Try all locations, previous orc dungeon if you not been there, try to train on arena in village. idk what else to propose... I do not know what exactly requirements to take soldier to cemetery, in my case there was no problem him go from beggining there.

But if it will easy your mind you can skip cemetery until next updates, because there is nothing there yet.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Do not worry there is only 1 thing which can change MC and this is must be Druid dungeon. So there is no minuses to do anything with other characters yet i think. He also tried something when i played but she just tell him to fuck off or something and they proceed in cemetery(but there not much to do, you need to go there with soldier only once(when you have this white skull slavegirl).
Also you have companions: pixie, soldier, Garrie (or something her BF), Witch. I mean i not tried everyone to go to cemetery yet.
Try all locations, previous orc dungeon if you not been there, try to train on arena in village. idk what else to propose... I do not know what exactly requirements to take soldier to cemetery, in my case there was no problem him go from beggining there.

But if it will easy your mind you can skip cemetery until next updates, because there is nothing there yet.
Never figured out how to get Garret as a follower or even how to complete the date. The gallery really isn't all that great so I may delete everything and start over with a fresh DL and just your mod without all the other shit. I think I may have picked up a bug or glitch or something... Thanks for helping :)

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022

Shit! It was just poor save management on my part! I reloaded to a save where I did not yet have skull faced slave! So, MC and that asshole soldier are in the cemetery now... Thanks for all the help. :)
Thanks also for the other mod but I gave up on RPGM engine after Treasures of Nadia. Too many puzzles!
Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:devilish:(y)

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Never figured out how to get Garret as a follower or even how to complete the date. The gallery really isn't all that great so I may delete everything and start over with a fresh DL and just your mod without all the other shit. I think I may have picked up a bug or glitch or something... Thanks for helping :)
At some point you have a chance to ask for date, i think it is after you return to village after orc dungeon(There must be event when he save you and mc is nude - maybe it is not requirement for this). You ask for date and at night go to center of the village. Repeat see all scenes and there is otion after it to get him as companion.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022

Huzzah! Made it all the way to the end of the update! Huzzah! :devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:
Thanks for all the help!:cool:(y):cool:(y):cool:(y):cool:(y):cool:(y)

PS: Amy has date dialogue option with Gerrick or wtf ever his name is... but it doesn't work in my game for some odd reason. Last saw him at the slave market in the crowd with his newly acquired slave girl... She was licking cum off of G's feet!

Last edited:
  • Haha

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Shit! It was just poor save management on my part! I reloaded to a save where I did not yet have skull faced slave! So, MC and that asshole soldier are in the cemetery now... Thanks for all the help. :)
Thanks also for the other mod but I gave up on RPGM engine after Treasures of Nadia. Too many puzzles!
Adventure ever on my friend, Phat:devilish:(y)
There should be autosaves i think, almost in all renpy game, maybe i'am wrong with this game, i just save so often there is no instance when i need autosave.

Huzzah! Made it all the way to the end of the update! Huzzah! :devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish::devilish:
Thanks for all the help!:cool:(y):cool:(y):cool:(y):cool:(y):cool:(y)
Good, soon will be 0.60 i think. All donators should already have it. Maybe we will see it soon)

• Red Heart

barbiechaser

Feb 27, 2020
Gah! I wish I liked this genre because the art looks very good. :(
Does anyone know if the author has published another game but without futa nor bestiality?
there is now an action to turn off Futa under Main Menu>Config in the newest update (or at least on Gamcore that was the case)

• Haha

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
there is now an action to turn off Futa under Main Menu>Config in the newest update (or at least on Gamcore that was the case)
She will still get fucked by the dragon, Pussy Licker! Yes, you can turn off the futa content but there will be beasts a fuckin' no matter what. :devilish:

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
can someone tell me how to find an amazon village ?
Search the forest where you find the wild carrots for the horse. (first clump of trees to the east/right side of you home on the map) Just keep waiting until you meet an amazon. Pretty sure I picked some carrots too just to top off my reserves. You need to know the spell to speak the Amazon's language and show her your nude body. Once you find the Amazon, make a save... same goes for the village, make a new save at the village. There are multiple opportunities to fail so better to have reload point that avoids the search and the trip to the village once you get there. Hope that helps.
Adventure ever on friend, Phat:cool:(y)

3.80 star(s) 40 Votes