donnuthole

Mar 18, 2019
I don't know why, but I don't have any sex option, neither boobs nor futa sex, I don't know why. I included in the options but it gave nothing please help or save.
Its bugged, need to wait for a fix or for next version i guess

Reactions: adn700

FancyDan

Feb 28, 2018
Had to play the .447 version but here's the save for the Third princess scene and its pretty good. Because, of what i assume is a bug, the game registers the player as having no potions so you cannot see the scene a second time in the same playthrough with the .448 version.

Screwthename

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2019
If you're talking about her maid outfit, you can't have it after the first events of the game, and there's only her forest clothes she can wear after that ;)

Dickwadd

Dec 4, 2018
Thanks for the game, ADN! I suggest a note saying that all scenes in the update played are completed. That way, we can eliminate about half the questions in the forum. In "Treasure of Nadia", for example, after all scenes are played in the update, it tells you and that a new update is coming.

Aurelio1

Dec 30, 2018
Hey I'm new to the game so this might be a stupid question, but didnt find an answer when I used the search function.
I got 3 'Old Potions' and 3 'Growing Potions' aswell as 13 gold.
My objective is to get 2 horses from Garrick. When I talk to him he says that I need 13 gold and wild carrots, which can be found in the forrest.
In the forrest however I only get the usual options: Search for Magic Worms/ Mushrooms/ Black Flower, Wait and going back to village.
On the map can I only go to the first forrest(NW of camp) and back to the camp. I'm not able to go the strange place (north of the first forrest), the second forrest (west of orc castle), the orc castle or the white mountains (since I need horses to go there).

Edit: I already saved pixie btw and I'm lvl 3.

Reactions: Aereon1104

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
Hey I'm new to the game so this might be a stupid question, but didnt find an answer when I used the search function.
I got 3 'Old Potions' and 3 'Growing Potions' aswell as 13 gold.
My objective is to get 2 horses from Garrick. When I talk to him he says that I need 13 gold and wild carrots, which can be found in the forrest.
In the forrest however I only get the usual options: Search for Magic Worms/ Mushrooms/ Black Flower, Wait and going back to village.
On the map can I only go to the first forrest(NW of camp) and back to the camp. I'm not able to go the strange place (north of the first forrest), the second forrest (west of orc castle), the orc castle or the white mountains (since I need horses to go there).

Edit: I already saved pixie btw and I'm lvl 3.
During the day the Wood is on the right side of the village

Screwthename

Game Developer
Feb 21, 2019
I don't think it's scripted yet ^^ But i'll try it and i'll tell you (i've got more cheat since i'm wotking on it :p)
EDIT : My cheat don't allow me to gain more money... Well, i'm not in the mood of farming, but i'm pretty sure it isn't present in game

Last edited:
Oct 12, 2018
Had to play the .447 version but here's the save for the Third princess scene and its pretty good. Because, of what i assume is a bug, the game registers the player as having no potions so you cannot see the scene a second time in the same playthrough with the .448 version.
even if i delete every single save file from every single save folder ever,i still find the old saves, and not this one. Where does this go?

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
even if i delete every single save file from every single save folder ever,i still find the old saves, and not this one. Where does this go?
Because RenPy keep data on %APPDATA%\RenPy
copy and paste the code i put above to open that folder

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Is this one of those games where you as the main character basically get raped constantly, or is this more like Summoner's Legacy ?

Sep 26, 2018
Is this one of those games where you as the main character basically get raped constantly, or is this more like Summoner's Legacy ?
It's more like Summoner's Legacy.

If Summoner's was completely impossible to play due to constant crashes and error

Dagosur

Apr 12, 2019
Do you think you'll make a public discord server for this game ? Or for your games in general ?

3.90 star(s) 42 Votes