Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
I got a bit further. You have to go back to the place in teh middle. Princess gives you 5 gold, then you can buy the clothes. then change the clothes in your hut.
Then you can go back to the shaman and buy the potion, but you need 5 gold again. Only after that you can go to Hippo to work there for example.

It's tedious grind with stupid dialogs so far, so I have given up after I got the first potion and drank it.
As after that I'm strong enough to go outside now, but when I try to go outside it still tells me I need 3 potions. But if I want to buy more potions I need fruits etc.

The mission design is far from thought through I'm afraid.
talk to the hippo learn about the worms and gathering at night , go to your house wait til nightfall leave the village to the forest to gather flowers worms and mushrooms fight the creatures to get gold for the potions and gather the ingredients

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
I did multiple times. All I can see is Hippo telling me there are two ways, and one of them is making the old potion. I guess, since creating potions is added in the next update, that´s all there is for now :/
the hippo tell you about gathering worms in the forest go to the forest and gather worms flowers and mushrooms ,to make potions with

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
I think so.. Here is what I did: I spoke to him about the insect at night, went to the forest, collected some worms, went back to him, but the only option there, was to refill my power.
collect flowers and mushrooms at night where you got the worms and then go to the potion maker

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Hey I'm new to the game so this might be a stupid question, but didnt find an answer when I used the search function.
I got 3 'Old Potions' and 3 'Growing Potions' aswell as 13 gold.
My objective is to get 2 horses from Garrick. When I talk to him he says that I need 13 gold and wild carrots, which can be found in the forrest.
In the forrest however I only get the usual options: Search for Magic Worms/ Mushrooms/ Black Flower, Wait and going back to village.
On the map can I only go to the first forrest(NW of camp) and back to the camp. I'm not able to go the strange place (north of the first forrest), the second forrest (west of orc castle), the orc castle or the white mountains (since I need horses to go there).

Edit: I already saved pixie btw and I'm lvl 3.
to the right of the compound you live in is another forest you can go to during the day to gather carrots

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
I don't find any option to do the cleaning job in the day because I doN't see an option to change into the required dress. Seems quite tedious and grindy from the start - could that be changed a bit maybe?
go to your house to change into the maid outfit

Reactions: ray3dave

Aurelio1

Dec 30, 2018
That is just what I tried, but it only was possible the very first time. Later I could not chose to change, or is it me?
You only get it to to do it once with the maid outfit, to get the gold for buying the forrest outfit. (can't remember the exact name of the outfit but the other one costs 1000 gold so you know which one)
After that your only reliable way to get gold is to give Mr. Hippo those worms aka. refilling your power. 1 worm = 1 gold

But there is a second scene with the cleaning job. If you loose to a monster in the forrest you sometimes loose your clothes, if you then go to Mr. Hippo while having not enough gold to buy new clothes, you can ask him to clean naked and thus get 8 gold.

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
I have a suspicion. And that's not a spoiler now because it's theory. Princess Ooona is a traitor. Notes: only staff were kidnapped, although the princess cannot be so secure. She does not support the protagonist at all, although that would actually make sense. And quite suspiciously why was she separated from us after the capture? So that's just theory not a spoiler.

adn700

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2020
Houston, we have a problem!

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' 'Scenes/Amy and Pixie 2.jpg'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'Scenes/Amy and Pixie 2.jpg'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "Village.rpyc", line 2805, in script call
  File "Village.rpyc", line 2914, in script call
  File "Foret_Combatsys.rpyc", line 216, in script call
  File "Foret_Combatsys.rpyc", line 288, in script call
  File "Village.rpyc", line 2754, in script call
  File "Village.rpyc", line 2835, in script call
  File "WorldMap.rpyc", line 124, in script call
  File "WorldMap.rpyc", line 124, in script call
  File "Village.rpyc", line 1717, in script
  File "D:\Game\x\Dungeon-Slaves-0.450-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 708, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Game\x\Dungeon-Slaves-0.450-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1345, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Game\x\Dungeon-Slaves-0.450-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1142, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "D:\Game\x\Dungeon-Slaves-0.450-pc\renpy\character.py", line 842, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "D:\Game\x\Dungeon-Slaves-0.450-pc\renpy\character.py", line 591, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "D:\Game\x\Dungeon-Slaves-0.450-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Game\x\Dungeon-Slaves-0.450-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\Game\x\Dungeon-Slaves-0.450-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "D:\Game\x\Dungeon-Slaves-0.450-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen\renpy.display.render.c:6805)
    rv = render(root, width, height, st, st)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
    rv = d.render(widtho, heighto, st, at)
  File "D:\Game\x\Dungeon-Slaves-0.450-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
    cpdef render(d, object widtho, object heighto, double st, double at):
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:3520)
  File "D:\Game\x\Dungeon-Slaves-0.450-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen\renpy.display.render.c:4075)
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "D:\Game\x\Dungeon-Slaves-0.450-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 583, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "D:\Game\x\Dungeon-Slaves-0.450-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "D:\Game\x\Dungeon-Slaves-0.450-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 628, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "D:\Game\x\Dungeon-Slaves-0.450-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'Scenes/Amy and Pixie 2.jpg'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Dungeon-Slaves 0.450
Tue Jun 16 19:16:10 2020
Yes it's possible a remember a little bug like this, i was move pics...it's fixed in next update .
thx for help :)

Reactions: pearveance

adn700

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2020
I have a suspicion. And that's not a spoiler now because it's theory. Princess Ooona is a traitor. Notes: only staff were kidnapped, although the princess cannot be so secure. She does not support the protagonist at all, although that would actually make sense. And quite suspiciously why was she separated from us after the capture? So that's just theory not a spoiler.
Ah ah i like your theory , we'll see ^^ , ( she separated because she is a princess ?)

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
That is just what I tried, but it only was possible the very first time. Later I could not chose to change, or is it me?
you can only do it if you don't have forest clothes, try it after you lose a battle and they get get destroyed (helpful hint don't buy the clothes right away you can work naked up to 3 times in a row before it cuts you off the second go , meaning you make 15 gold ....after that but the clothes and go back to grinding for worms flowers and mushrooms etc .........see the shaman to make potions from them .......don't make more that 3 potions the first time....if you do it will piss you off trust me

cybernitsche

Feb 24, 2020
sex with pixie is bugged ,i got :
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
said .png missing .........luckily i had a save i could go back and scold her instead
Yep, it have some error and u can't see anything, you need spam in "ignore" to skip the scene.
And idk why but when u choose futa don't have the choice for futa or normal scenes. (maybe I missed some warning, idk)

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Complete game walk through PART 1

(caution spoilers ahead )

Forest Clothes : talk to the shaman try to buy ,you wont have the money , then go back to the fountain the princess (cheapskate ) will give you 5 gold coins to buy the clothes
go to your house put on the clothes go see the princess again , first the fountain then the house you find her .....she tells you to buy potions you need 3 but she only gives you 2 gold (as i said before she is a cheapskate )
BACK TO THE SHAMAN : for potions ......you cant afford yet
so you need a job to give the gold HMM time to see the hippo
go home get you maid outfit on and go work for the hippo
after you clean go back and talk to him ask him about himself ,(learn of his night life )
BACK TO THE SHAMAN : buy the old potion with no label
Got see Princess (cheapskate ) at her house ...
then go home WAIT FOR NIGHT
Opposite your house and clear at the bottom is an arch click the arch to get options to leave the village ( if she is tired go home and sleep a day) after you to talk to the HORNY PERVERT HIPPO .....about his night life ........then go home and sleep
DAY 1
while still in house click to wait for night .....night comes leave village go to forest
you need worms for hippo
black flowers = 5 per power potion
mushrooms = 6 per life potion
you will also need to kill creatures that attack you to get gold each potion costs 5 gold

DO NOT make more than 3 potions yet .............
when your power gets low go see the hippo and give him a worm ....HE WILL FILL YOU UP (in more ways than one )

END OF PART 1 WALK THROUGH

3.90 star(s) 42 Votes