Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Walk Through : part 2

HOLD YOUR HORSES
after you gather the potions you go back to the princess she is annoyed that you took a long time gathering for potions and she tells you to go get 2 horses See Garrick
he will tell you you need magic carrots and 19 gold for the horses .......
at least this you can do during the day to the right of your village using the map you will see the woods to gather the carrots , Princess (cheapskate wont give you the gold so you got to make it too ) ........

after gathering a few carrots talk to Garrick he will tell you how many you need for the trip ,
once you have all of them and the gold get the horses and tell the princess you are ready
and off you go on your wild ride ........

Ride til you bed down for the night

WHAT YOU GOT CAPTURED and ended up in a cell ?????

hmm better look for a way out ......

so find a hole and blow ....or shout and scream for help
either way you will continue to build power

release the power when you are high enough

BOOM YOU ARE FREE

back to the village make more power potions this time make a lot .....
finally attack the castle punch holes in the walls till you find the first slave ......
that opens the Training area

Congrats you made it to the end of this game for now Stay tuned for more ........

End of part 2 walk through......

one thing to note each battle in the forest increases experience the more experience the more you level up and the more life energy you get....
but losing on occasion can be fun too ......

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
I have a suspicion. And that's not a spoiler now because it's theory. Princess Ooona is a traitor. Notes: only staff were kidnapped, although the princess cannot be so secure. She does not support the protagonist at all, although that would actually make sense. And quite suspiciously why was she separated from us after the capture? So that's just theory not a spoiler.
she was put in a separate cell search your cell to see her fate .....i don't think she is a traitor just an airhead and a cheapskate i mean she expects you to pay for everything .....does she not have her own money lol

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Walk Through : part 2

HOLD YOUR HORSES
after you gather the potions you go back to the princess she is annoyed that you took a long time gathering for potions and she tells you to go get 2 horses See Garrick
he will tell you you need magic carrots and 19 gold for the horses .......
at least this you can do during the day to the right of your village using the map you will see the woods to gather the carrots , Princess (cheapskate wont give you the gold so you got to make it too ) ........

after gathering a few carrots talk to Garrick he will tell you how many you need for the trip ,
once you have all of them and the gold get the horses and tell the princess you are ready
and off you go on your wild ride ........

Ride til you bed down for the night

WHAT YOU GOT CAPTURED and ended up in a cell ?????

hmm better look for a way out ......

so find a hole and blow ....or shout and scream for help
either way you will continue to build power

release the power when you are high enough

BOOM YOU ARE FREE

back to the village make more power potions this time make a lot .....
finally attack the castle punch holes in the walls till you find the first slave ......
that opens the Training area

Congrats you made it to the end of this game for now Stay tuned for more ........

End of part 2 walk through......

one thing to note each battle in the forest increases experience the more experience the more you level up and the more life energy you get....
but losing on occasion can be fun too ......
Additions to walk through : pixie Garrick and the slaves you save

Pixie: if you save pixie and bring her home eventually she will get into your potions ...and you have the choices to :

Scold her ....no sex

make fun of her ...no sex

or take advantage ....unlocking sex scene (version.0451 )

Garrick will unlock when it comes time to get the horses you have the option of

Date ? which will ask him on a date , dates only happen at night at the square the four dates are hold hands , kiss , get the dick , and sex .....

SLAVES
sometimes the slaves you save will unlock areas of the map , and the

Training Area in the village (version.0451 ) : you can train one skill per level up you have gained ...this increases either power or evasion ....

Some slaves you save will be having sex with orcs when you smash the wall lose to these orcs and you will be GANGBANGED by 3 and sent home to recover

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Am I the only one that can't do anything in the first mission? It tells me that I need potions and something else, but I have no money and no way to raise them. Plus I have no clue where to find the items. The only shop is not selling the items for the mission.
if you are still stuck i posted a walk through

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Yep, same here, no way to make gold. I can use my worms to refill the power but it won't give me any gold. And i can't clean since i'm too big for the maid clothes.
And the first night i went out to search worms and other i lost power with every action (for the first three i think), that happened to be all failures, and when i found something for the first time, i stopped loosing power that way (can only loose it in fight).

And by the way, fucking great game you got here !!! First impression was that the intro and all dialogues needed to be reworked a little, but great to know that you're on it ! :D (by the way, small bug on the dialogues too, when you take your first potion with sally, even if you don't take the futa version, it still displays the dialogue when you say you cummed on her face).

Anyway, great wotk, can't wait to find more, gonna patreon right now ! :D
you get gold from killing creatures , i posted a walk through if you are still stuck

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
a 3min long VN with nothing but a few nude scenes.
seriously? am i doing something wrong or does the game actually end at the "get 3 potions" quest?
because i got to the forest and farmed 10 of each item.
but now i have no way of farming gold so i can't craft the potions.
all i can do is wait for night and peek at the princess or go to the hippo and reset my power.
those are the only 2 scenes i've found.
you get gold from killing creatures in battle ......i posted a walk-through if you are still stuck

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
I cant go to forest. it keeps tell me that i dont have enough energy? also hippo refill only gives me 2 energy? even after i used the patron room cheat? also with fairy in room if i pick anything but take, it stays night? cant get carrot. am i missing a set or are they bugs
carrots are in the forest to the right of the village you go there during the day , the forest north of the village is for worms mushrooms and flowers and you can only go at night .........if you don't have enough energy to go out go to your house and sleep
walk through is posted if you still need help

Reactions: adn700

nickzeik

Sep 24, 2018
.450 is still a little buggy (have to forward through graphics errors for sex with pixie) and very grindy to get potions which often are wasted opening empty cells. Combat seems random with very little to do to remediate. Wouldn't care that graphics were still being added if it wasn't so grindy. Looking forward to the training available in .451.

Reactions: Blackrockomega

mohmamed32

Nov 24, 2019
I cannot get any horses from garrick, the game says that i need 20 gold but i have 25, when i ask Garrick he says that i should ask the princess and he will give me the horses when we go, but to talk to the princess i need the horses from Garrick.
Am i the only one that have these problems and are there any solutions?
Btw i have maxed out my carrots so it isnt that i lack carrots

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
I cannot get any horses from garrick, the game says that i need 20 gold but i have 25, when i ask Garrick he says that i should ask the princess and he will give me the horses when we go, but to talk to the princess i need the horses from Garrick.
Am i the only one that have these problems and are there any solutions?
Btw i have maxed out my carrots so it isnt that i lack carrots
what is your life level you might need to sleep a night or regain your power is all i can guess ,

Niloc

Sep 23, 2016
fun game, but there seems to be a lot of scenes missing. Amy and Pixie sex and the goblin in the woods during the day both don't work for me and i'm still not completely caught up to the new release.

3.80 star(s) 43 Votes