Greystorm

Oct 1, 2017
Just a couple of questions, where is located the satyr in the Pic in first page? Also in future updates will ever see some were creatures knotting the mc elf or other npc? (maybe in fullnelson pose animation?)

Ted-E.

Feb 23, 2018
Hey guys, I'm a comeback fan of this game after skipping the last 2 updates, one question, has the author returned the screenshot function yet? That was the main reason I lost interest in the game before, thanks.

Brendon90

Apr 27, 2018
Hey guys, I'm a comeback fan of this game after skipping the last 2 updates, one question, has the author returned the screenshot function yet? That was the main reason I lost interest in the game before, thanks.
I don't know if the screenshot function was ever removed or not, but it's available in the current v0.452.
Just press "s" on the keyboard to save a screenshot to the main game folder.

Mercury12

Jun 7, 2020
i love the breast expansion in the game, im not that into futa...but if there is a way to get sex scenes with the slaves , i will take it

bloodsaitn

Nov 30, 2018
how much futa content is in this game since i want to know before i decide to play it and find out theres like 1 scene with futa thats it

3.90 star(s) 42 Votes