Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Donor
Compressor
Jun 26, 2017
Dungeon Slaves [v0.454] compressed*

- Original Size: 347 MB

Compressed version for PC (119MB): - -

*This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

DevilPants

Mar 10, 2018
Pleasant and fun adventure:LOL:. When our heroine collected these flowers, mushrooms, etc. in the forest, we could add pleasant sexual attacks on the beautifully exposed ass of our protagonist :love:. Maybe some anal or a lick, or both. Until she asks for it, and even at some point there is such a sentence that she is tense and afraid that someone will fuck her from behind. Well done and good luck with any further updates :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

Reactions: adn700

adn700

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2020
I hope u make a game with male protag and devoid of monsters(monster girls will do)/ntr/futa with this animation quality......It will be insanely amazing!!
Will be very long to change all scenes with male mc. And what happen when you lose versus golbin ?

Reactions: DevilPants

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
I feel like this is missing a bunch of tags
So report the first post, select other, and list the tags you feel it needs.

If staff agrees they'll add them, if not, they won'tand will hopefully tell you why. Either way, doing that in future will allow to avoid spamming the thread.

very_confused

Jan 10, 2020
Amy can't leave the village on her first assignment to get the ingredients for 3 potions. Either she ist to tired or , after sleep, she needs 3 potions to leave the village:rolleyes:
How can I solve this?

zenkls

Oct 10, 2018
Amy can't leave the village on her first assignment to get the ingredients for 3 potions. Either she ist to tired or , after sleep, she needs 3 potions to leave the village:rolleyes:
How can I solve this?
I had the same problem but i think happened because i use the cheatcode, in page 16 you have the guide and for me worked

librasaint

Feb 26, 2018
How can I enter the human village? Everytime I try to enter two guards block me and the only option is "leave".

Will-o-Wisp

Nov 5, 2017
How can I enter the human village? Everytime I try to enter two guards block me and the only option is "leave".
At some point, you'll have the option to meet a witch which is going to give you a short quest in order to make a potion to hife your "elf-ness". Iirc, the person who tells you to meet the witch is one of the girls you freed from the dungeon and that you have to meet afterwards in one of the forest.

3.90 star(s) 42 Votes