adn700

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2020
Hey Artists !
if you are pretty good with daz3d, we need help for create more slaves and render :) (send me by PM you're creations). maybe we'll happen a second secret dungeon.

Reactions: pecard255

adn700

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2020
Lot of people want male MC, i'll explain why is impossible for this game (maybe for another game).
What happen if you are male mc and you lose battle ? ( sex scene ?)
How you reload you power with mister Hippo if you are male ?
Of lot thing like that lock this male option.
without forgetting, I need to create a 3d male mc and render all poses..who ask very lot a time :)

PS : I'll add males in my second game : Battle Slaves.

Dracula Belmont

Prince of Darkness
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 17, 2017
I don't know what happened to modern creatures, back in my era we used to kidnap and torture villagers women for the lulz also for blood and meat it was simple and fun nowadays monsters only craves for some meaty pussy LOL.
Anyway, I find this game more humorous than arousing still I'm giving thumb up for making me laugh.

• Haha
Reactions: MagnmD Ekselle

Rtods

Aug 19, 2017
I think i've seen this model before. Is it from DAZ asset store?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This particular one looks neat. I know they are... morphable, i guess? But what is the base for this one?

Oct 7, 2020
Here are some of the Console Cheats if anyone is tired of farming, or have problems getting certain items.

You can load your save at: to see other values.

This is a fun little game so far especially if you're into big boobs. The animations are a kind of janky along with the models, but imo since everything is done in that style it kind of adds to the charm of the game. Below are a few suggestions after playing through most of the game. The updates have been great so far, so keep it up!
quick question
whats the proper code you need to type in the open console? ex. Wild Carrot would it be,
load <WildCarrot> or load <Get Wild Carrots>

3.90 star(s) 42 Votes