ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
quick question
whats the proper code you need to type in the open console? ex. Wild Carrot would it be,
load <WildCarrot> or load <Get Wild Carrots>
Look in the spoilers in your post under Console Cheats.. in the console window enter WildCarrot=X with X being the number you want in your inventory. I wouldn't get too crazy with it; some games can only handle so many columns or it breaks something. For example, 99 might be OK but 9999 might get ignored or cause an error.

Oct 7, 2020
Look in the spoilers in your post under Console Cheats.. in the console window enter WildCarrot=X with X being the number you want in your inventory. I wouldn't get too crazy with it; some games can only handle so many columns or it breaks something. For example, 99 might be OK but 9999 might get ignored or cause an error.
I seeeeee

you da man

Reactions: ronan333

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Honestly the art of this game is quite good but EVERYTHING ELSE is god awful. The gameplay is utter garbage. The way Ren'Py is utilized is garbage. Writing ? Might aswell have no writing whatsoever and just still images. I genuinely think people would enjoy this "game" more if you just put up a file with all the images in it so you only need to download that.

adn700

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2020
Honestly the art of this game is quite good but EVERYTHING ELSE is god awful. The gameplay is utter garbage. The way Ren'Py is utilized is garbage. Writing ? Might aswell have no writing whatsoever and just still images. I genuinely think people would enjoy this "game" more if you just put up a file with all the images in it so you only need to download that.
Thank you for this constructive opinion

Scyths

Mar 18, 2019
Thank you for this constructive opinion
Sarcastic replies aside, ever wonder why this game is not popular at all despite the art being quite good ? I'll let you wonder on that. And why nearly all the people with objective opinions about the game all have the same issues about one specific aspect of the game.

The only reason I'm even bothering to write my comments is because the game has potential thanks to the art. If I didn't see potential I wouldn't be leaving a single comment.

3.90 star(s) 42 Votes