SSlayer

Nov 5, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well I just wasted my time thinking that armour and harder opponents would matter in this game :cautious:. Would of been nice, higher armour more story, more opponents more sex scenes, more different potions more sally's experiments etc etc ah well :whistle:.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Well I just wasted my time thinking that armour and harder opponents would matter in this game :cautious:. Would of been nice, higher armour more story, more opponents more sex scenes, more different potions more sally's experiments etc etc ah well :whistle:.
If it makes you feel better, i would have fallen for it too if i had the money. :ROFLMAO::oops:

• Haha
Reactions: SSlayer

notgeilerdude

Nov 21, 2020
I got trolled too, I thought that it would unlock an extra scene with sally... finished grinding the 1000 gold yesterday :cautious: maybe in the future

Reactions: SSlayer

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
I am no expert and haven't played yet but based on the description on you lose a battle you have to pay with sex shouldn't there be a rape tag?

Nopenopeno

Jul 27, 2018
Can we choose the shape of the npc's or are the unnatural proportions forced? Also is the futa content optional or able to be turned off completely? Thank you.

Mike_ock8

Nov 9, 2020
game crashes when she tries to get a sample from the king. anyone else having this problem is there a fix?

3.90 star(s) 42 Votes