Asherandai

Sep 20, 2018
Not much to this yet, but I quite enjoyed what was there. Couldn't seem to figure out how to get the sally futa scene though.

Nopenopeno

Jul 27, 2018
Okay, I still need "Cock Room too Late" & "Cock Room Big Breasts" to finish the gallery. Cannot seem to figure these out. Is there a guide out there, or could someone give me some hints?

Nevermind, I started a new game and found them. I had missed them my first go around and was too far into the game to trigger them. Got everything for this build now.

Last edited:
Reactions: adn700

locoraptus_69

Jan 26, 2021
I'm loving the game! But I kind of got stuck, I cannot find the plant glands even if my life depended on it. I must've gone to the dark forest like 10 nights already, searching for the items, sometimes just waiting, but no plant glands. Am I supposed to just wait? Or search for something specific (black flower, mushroom, etc) to get it faster? Anyway, thanks for making the game it's very good.

Seegurke458

Sep 23, 2017
In the quest log it should say where you need to go to get then (click the + in the upper left of the screen)
yeah i mean who do i have to fight to get the items cause it seems just from visiting these places u cant get them

Terryujin

Dec 10, 2017
What does your Quest Log say? There should be a "search for leaves" option in the "Waiting for fight..." menu in the Ancient Forest.

The spider should be in the forest that you can only go to at night (where you got the worms and mushrooms and so on)
I'm in the quest ... but those options don't appear in the menu

quest.png

Enkaan

Sep 18, 2018
As much as I like your game you have to take a step back with those overly gigantic boobs and asses.

Big boobs? OK
Giant boobs? Fine. If you are into that.
Boobs that are bigger than their heads or even bigger than their torso? NO dude thats just too much.

But thats just my opinion.

3.80 star(s) 43 Votes