Milica

Mar 5, 2018
Can someone post save file please
I played this game for whole day and i danced for a king, and now cant go to dungeon with human. I dont know what to do pls help :(

adn700

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2020
Can someone post save file please
I played this game for whole day and i danced for a king, and now cant go to dungeon with human. I dont know what to do pls help :(
it's a bug, please take old save and don't dance for the king

D

Deleted member 3181804

The breasts are simply not big enough in this game :D...I have popped bigger pimples!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: obibobi

Adamix91

Jan 3, 2019
sidequest a bikin for amy
go check out the pool in the elf palace!

I have acquired the ability to shake her tits thanks to which my opponent is hypnotized and I do not know what to do next

Uriel12

Oct 8, 2019
What a great fucking game. Really fun, nice amount of scenes. I really appreciate that much of it is optional, so if you don't want to fuck someone you usually don't have to.

I did find a gamebreaking bug tho. If you get the option to bring the Soldier with you to the dungeon, and leave the town without doing it then the option disappears. You can't go into the dungeon without him and you have no other way to recruit him. You have to reload a save.

Reactions: KnuckleDragger79

t727

Jan 4, 2018
What I think I did to get the "lost solider"-bug to trigger was to replace him with the Fairy
Now I told her to stay home but it is still not possible to recruit the solider .

[edit]
The first sentence didn't do much sense, I missed the "I" between what and think ... ><

Last edited:
Reactions: 43738fvg
3.90 star(s) 42 Votes