t727

Jan 4, 2018
Just use the console code I did, Compagnon = u'Soldier'
Thanks, that let me get the soldier back.

However I found the Oracle(again) not Oona so I had to do the bikini quest again!
Fuck that TBH, I'll leave this mess of a game behind until it's either done in a few years or abandoned.

Quieter

Apr 11, 2021
For the bikini side quest, I can't seem to get leaves from the ancient forest or spider threads from the dusk woods. No creatture seems to drop them. Also, can't get golden moss in the cave, the dwarf already told me about the chamber but there's no option to go there, searching the cave still has the same potential results (gold, power or fight). Any help? Is this not implemented yet?
Have you found the chamber yet?

bitchy bitch

Nov 14, 2020
This game is about extreme proportions, take it or leave it. Game mechanics are a grindfest at the beginning. You lose the entire day doing things in the forest, or peeking in the mansion. The RNG in some events is just painful. I had bad luck and I had to replay combats in the cave like 30 times before reaching the new content. If you have to fight 5 minions to get the reward just put it straight away please.

BTW the oracle dialogues are broken for me. A lot of uncaught exception messages. I just ignore them and the game continues.

Jul 30, 2017
This game is about extreme proportions, take it or leave it. Game mechanics are a grindfest at the beginning. You lose the entire day doing things in the forest, or peeking in the mansion. The RNG in some events is just painful. I had bad luck and I had to replay combats in the cave like 30 times before reaching the new content. If you have to fight 5 minions to get the reward just put it straight away please.

BTW the oracle dialogues are broken for me. A lot of uncaught exception messages. I just ignore them and the game continues.
What kind of exceptions were you getting?

Uriel12

Oct 8, 2019
Pixie is an absolute must for combat. Use her shield ability first turn, second turn use her attack. You get 2 turns of free damage.

Juidas

May 14, 2019
Pixie is an absolute must for combat. Use her shield ability first turn, second turn use her attack. You get 2 turns of free damage.
I dont have the option to take Pixie even though I need to take her to the Oracle, do you have to have a certain combat level for this to be able to happen??

Kriegz

Jan 26, 2019
i can't seem to get past the oracle dialogues, the game encountered some exceptions.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Sayer 'HenWen' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "ElfPalace.rpyc", line 1569, in script
  File "C:\Users\a\OneDrive\Documents\temp\Hgames\Dungeon-Slaves-0.463-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 678, in execute
    who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
  File "C:\Users\a\OneDrive\Documents\temp\Hgames\Dungeon-Slaves-0.463-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 576, in eval_who
    raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who.encode("utf-8"))
Exception: Sayer 'HenWen' is not defined.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Dungeon-Slaves 0.463
Mon Apr 12 09:18:19 2021

Uriel12

Oct 8, 2019
I dont have the option to take Pixie even though I need to take her to the Oracle, do you have to have a certain combat level for this to be able to happen??
You have to give Pixie black flowers for her to follow you. Talk to her in your room at night and you need to give her 8 black flowers in total

Reactions: Juidas

UniverseGuy

Feb 5, 2020
Whenever I decide to come back to this game like the day later of my saves, if I had the futa option, it would go non-futa. I go to pref to try to change it like the dialogue said but there's nothing there

ZipZp

Sep 7, 2020
Game crashes on launch, unsure of what is causing it. even crashes my video driver. everything is up to date so it has me confused. can play any other game its just this game that crashes

Turbo86

Apr 20, 2021
I can't complete the quest 31 : "A bikini for Amy - Go check out the pool in the elf palace."
I've checked all the rooms, but I can't find any actions for the quest. Maybe someone knows how to complete this quest?

Quieter

Apr 11, 2021
I can't complete the quest 31 : "A bikini for Amy - Go check out the pool in the elf palace."
I've checked all the rooms, but I can't find any actions for the quest. Maybe someone knows how to complete this quest?
Have you spoken to the elf in the throne room? She should tell you to go collect some items for your bikini.

3.90 star(s) 42 Votes