pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
How do you enter the mountain and start the druid quest ? Can't click on the mountain on the minimap
You need the map given by the princess's sister first.

So talk to her during the day, complete her quest, and talk to her again. She will then give you the map, and you'll can then access to the mountains in the map.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tickle

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Can someone help how to finish quest 25 and "Bring Pixie to the Oracle" ? Where to find pixie ?
Theoretically, you should have save her in the forest early in the game.

She is then in your house. You can call her during the evening: she is sleeping during the day. Though I don't remember if you can also call her during the day when this quest is active.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
hello guys i'm stuck in the quest 13 where i have to find 3horns and dragelle the witch tell me to go to ancient forest and find him but when i go there i can only looking for a fight anyone can help me??
Dragelle can be encountered randomly in the Ancient Forest.

So, go in the ancient forest, save when you have the main choice menu in the forest, and choose the "Waiting for fight" menu. Randomly, a monster can appear (or not) and randomly it can be a Dragelle. If it's not the case, reload your previous saved game and retry.

Last edited:
Reactions: OniChichii

qq47

Aug 4, 2018
Theoretically, you should have save her in the forest early in the game.

She is then in your house. You can call her during the evening: she is sleeping during the day. Though I don't remember if you can also call her during the day when this quest is active.
Thanks a lot for the answers... Looks like something is wrong with my saves. I have pixie at home, but can't bring her to the oracle, no options... And princess sister is not talking to me

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
i need some help with a few things, how do u see the tentacle image from op and the dildo sitting and how do u join kitty's family business?
If you are talking about some images present as samples in the first post of this topic, I think the last recent ones are only previews; or may be only for Patreons ? Anyway, apparently they are not present in the current version of the game, so I'd said you can't see them.

Concerning the Kitty's family business, AFAIK it's not possible to join them currently (probably planned for a future version).

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Thanks a lot for the answers... Looks like something is wrong with my saves. I have pixie at home, but can't bring her to the oracle, no options... And princess sister is not talking to me
May be she is already your companion ? You can check which companion you have in the 'Stats' menu (last indication).

When you call her during the night in your house ('Call Pixie' choice), do you have the 'Follow me to battles' option (the option to choose to see the Oracle with her), or on the contrary 'Stop following me to battles' ?

qq47

Aug 4, 2018
May be she is already your companion ? You can check which companion you have in the 'Stats' menu (last indication).

When you call her during the night in your house ('Call Pixie' choice), do you have the 'Follow me to battles' option (the option to choose to see the Oracle with her), or on the contrary 'Stop following me to battles' ?
Yes, I can call her but I don't have Follow Me option for pixie, only for Garick.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
I think the quest for the princess's sister is only active after you've completed the oracle's quest first.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Yes, I can call her but I don't have Follow Me option for pixie, only for Garick.
Strange.

Are we talking of the same menu (see my own capture hereafter) ?

May be you'll have to gain her affection first (but it's only a supposition of mine), by giving her a few black flowers ? You can check how many flowers you've given her in the 'Girls' statistic menu.

capture.jpg

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Could u please shere a save if you have it ?
Well, I guess I could search in my archives if I have some...

Try to complete the Oracle's quests (see my posts concerning pixie just above): I'm sure you should be able to complete them now.

And then, the quest for the princess's sister should be available automatically.

Let me know if it's still not case: I'll then search in my archives.

Reactions: qq47

Bobby-619

Jul 21, 2019
Gaymer, I have made a conclusion through through research.
You must give pixie 8 black flowers before she can follow you, if you dont see any other options in her text dialogue it means you dont have any black flowers. Go to the dusk forest or the normal forest to collect a few black flowers to continue the quest.

Yellow Pheaver

Jan 20, 2019
kind of lost how to go into the dungeon with the soldier, it wont let me saying i need to get a soldier for the village but there isnt nothing there about a soldier

Last edited:

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
kind of lost how to go into the dungeon with the soldier, it wont let me saying i need to get a soldier for the village but there isnt nothing there about a soldier
Not sure to understand your problem...

Do you mean, how to get the soldier with you in order to visit the dungeon with him ? If yes, the soldier is given to you by the King (I think you'll have to cure him first: sorry, I don't remember all the details).

Though apparently it's impossible to get him back again, once you've changed of companion. i.e. I can't get him back with the current version of the game; but it's possible that it's because I've completed all the parts of the concerned quest with him (it's only a supposition; it could also be a bug).

*** Edit ***
Apparently, there is really a bug. See: https://f95zone.to/threads/dungeon-slaves-v0-47-adn700.50888/post-5323171

OniChichii

Dec 2, 2019
Dragelle can be encountered randomly in the Ancient Forest.

So, go in the ancient forest, save when you have the main choice menu in the forest, and choose the "Waiting for fight" menu. Randomly, a monster can appear (or not) and randomly it can be a Dragelle. If it's not the case, reload your previous saved game and retry.
thx for the answer i was a bit impatient for this one ^^

losermcgeek

Mar 23, 2021
It seems that it reaches there ... since it seems to have a limit of 22 ... I have reached 25, but from there the account does not continue
Are you saying that is the limit of the currrent version? Seems an ednless loop with a max of 25 and you need more....

3.90 star(s) 42 Votes