straggo1337

Nov 25, 2017
Any idea when the bug for the soldier after dancing for the king will be fixed because my game is completely soft locked from that.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Any idea when the bug for the soldier after dancing for the king will be fixed because my game is completely soft locked from that.
As this bug has been reported by the author of the game himself, I guess it will probably fixed in the next version.

Yellow Pheaver

Jan 20, 2019
damn so there is no way to get past the dancing for the king without starting over and and choose to not dance for the king?

sb10l

Apr 9, 2020
damn so there is no way to get past the dancing for the king without starting over and and choose to not dance for the king?
Having to restart a game is definitely a PITA. - sometimes several times.
Having to do so myself, first starting to play games, it soon became evident that - SAVE, SAVE and SAVE often, was necessary.
Everytime there is an option to make a chose, definitely do a save.
Also, between options, you can always overwrite a save.

Lollobond

Jun 6, 2020
Hi all, did you complete the Quest n.21? The One in which you have to find 3 sucker claps. I did the Quest buy every time It restarts. Ant suggestion? THX in Advance.

LickenFinger

Aug 25, 2018
I am gtting an exception. WenWen not fround. Happens frequently when talking to the oracle. I just "IGNORE" it but then I am suoposed to get fairly dust butI don't seem to be able to get it from the fairly.

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
nude and poor does not really wprks wel i cnat clean mister hippos house she always leaves

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 42 Votes