pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
I have the same problem, even if I go the witch I just get normal options with her to sell stuff
If you are playing with the compressed version, it's a known bug.

If you've completed the butt plug quest for the elf queen and then go to the mountains and meet the giant first, of course.

If it is the case, download and install the file attached in the following post, and then return to see the elf queen: https://f95zone.to/threads/dungeon-slaves-v0-50-adn700.50888/post-6517974

After that, you can continue the story: i.e. go to the mountains and meet the giant, and then go and see the witch.

Last edited:

RadtheMan

Aug 5, 2019
Still generally early in the game - I've rescued the first ten dungeon slaves, but I'm a bit stuck.

It says to return to the dungeon with someone else, but I don't know who that would be.

How do I sneak into the human village?

How do I trigger sex scenes other than losing in combat, the hippo, and Pixie?

XLR8R

Mar 16, 2020
I have the same problem, even if I go the witch I just get normal options with her to sell stuff
go to the mountain giant before search the queens buttplug. right after give back the butplug try once more. Then you can ask the witch. I had the same problem first.

Jul 30, 2017
How fluent is the grammar and spelling in this game? If I'm gonna charge my J/O Crystal I don't wany my ritual interrupted by "He put a pengis within she's vagena" and such lines.
It's not Shakespeare, but it is definitely readable and free of typos as far as I can tell. It has an idiosyncratic comedic sensibility, and some of the scenes have legitimately hot writing.

Last edited:
Reactions: standin

ladriel

May 15, 2021
How do you give power potions to the queen to learn charm power? I have a bunch, but when I talk to the queen in the deep pool I don't get an option to give them to her.

3.90 star(s) 42 Votes