DaffoDonk

Apr 10, 2020
As it seems there are several questions about the giant quest, here is what has worked for me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Then there's a bug, cause I found the butt plug, gave it to the queen, got the map, but when I go to the giant she only says "I need to find someone to help me..." followed by *I need to find the plug...* and no way to rope the witch into my little adventure.

Apr 14, 2021
were do you get the cookie?
The stale cookie is in the kitchen. You just have to keep searching the kitchen until you find the stale cookie. As annoying as it is you have to just keep searching it. I was in same boat as you i kept searching the kitchen and I just kept finding banana's then after a while stale cookies (y)

Apr 14, 2021
Then there's a bug, cause I found the butt plug, gave it to the queen, got the map, but when I go to the giant she only says "I need to find someone to help me..." followed by *I need to find the plug...* and no way to rope the witch into my little adventure.
You need to visit the Witches place which is the little tree-house on the main map. Once you get there and you have the dialogue options pop up ask her to help you. She will agree to help you and joins you as a companion. This is the same as if the fairy or the Kings Soldier joins your team. Hope this helps

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
A bug is always possible.

Apparently, your butt plug quest is considered as non-finished. Eventually, return once again to see the elf queen in the princess' house to try to unlock the situation; in the village, and during the day only (i.e. not during the night). Theoretically, you've already done it, but well ...

Reactions: Mr Depraved

BBCHours

Nov 13, 2020
i have the same exact problem

machine1104

Aug 26, 2019
same situation

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
same situation

Could somebody who is encountering this bug post his save file, please ?

Anyway, theoretically if it's a bug a workaround could be envisaged, I guess.

WARNING: NO GUARANTIES here. This could affect negatively the behavior of the rest of the game (especially in the future), so backup you save file first. And BE AWARE that you are doing it on your own risks.

1/ First, let's say that you've really got the map after you've completed the butt plug quest. If you return in the princess house (during the day), you should get a message indicating you've got this map:

capture1.jpg

If you don't get this message, don't process any further.

2/ Now, if you can't get the message "Maybe the witch can help?" at the end of the encounter with the giant in the mountain (you always get the "*I need to find the Plug...*" message instead).

2.1/ First of all, you'll have to activate the Renpy console. It can be done by modifying the "00console.rpy" file script in the "\renpy\common\" subdirectory of the game. Don't forget to backup it first.

Set the following option to True instead of False :
Python:
  config.console = True
If you prefer, you can instead replace your file with my own attached file (already patched - decompress it first).

2.2/ Then, start the game, load your save game file and before going to see the giant again:

- start the Renpy console by pressing "Shit+O" ("O" the letter, not zero the number).

- once the text console is displayed, type EXACTLY (case sensitive): CurrentQuest = 37 (then press the "enter" key at the end of this text)

capture2.jpg

- close the console by pressing the "Escape" key.

3/ Return in the mountains to encounter the giant, and this time you should get the message "Maybe the witch can help?" at the end of the encounter. If it is the case, you can now visit the witch in her hut and you should get the option to invite her to join you in your quest.

If you don't feel easy with this "patch", it's much safer to ignore it: wait for an official fix from the developer of the game. Once again, there are absolutely no guaranties concerning it.

Last edited:

DaffoDonk

Apr 10, 2020

Could somebody who is encountering this bug post his save file, please ?

Anyway, theoretically if it's a bug a workaround could be envisaged, I guess.

WARNING: NO GUARANTIES here. This could affect negatively the behavior of the rest of the game (especially in the future), so backup you save file first. And BE AWARE that you are doing it on your own risks.

1/ First, let's say that you've really got the map after you've completed the butt plug quest. If you return in the princess house (during the day), you should get a message indicating you've got this map:

View attachment 1389424

If you don't get this message, don't process any further.

2/ Now, if you can't get the message "Maybe the witch can help?" at the end of the encounter with the giant in the mountain (you always get the "*I need to find the Plug...*" message instead).

2.1/ First of all, you'll have to activate the Renpy console. It can be done by modifying the "00console.rpy" file script in the "\renpy\common\" subdirectory of the game. Don't forget to backup it first.

Set the following option to True instead of False :
Python:
  config.console = True
If you prefer, you can instead replace your file with my own attached file (already patched - decompress it first).

2.2/ Then, start the game, load your save game file and before going to see the giant again:

- start the Renpy console by pressing "Shit+O" ("O" the letter, not zero the number).

- once the text console is displayed, type EXACTLY (case sensitive): CurrentQuest = 37 (then press the "enter" key at the end of this text)

View attachment 1389435

- close the console by pressing the "Escape" key.

3/ Return in the mountains to encounter the giant, and this time you should get the message "Maybe the witch can help?" at the end of the encounter. If it is the case, you can now visit the witch in her hut and you should get the option to invite her to join you in your quest.

If you don't feel easy with this "patch", it's much safer to ignore it: wait for an official fix from the developer of the game. Once again, there are absolutely no guaranties concerning it.

Here you go

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Here you go
Thanks.

Apparently, there is a problem indeed. The value for the quest seems incorrect (i.e. 36 instead of 37).

Anyway, a simple solution (at least in your case) seems to go once again into the princess house (during the day, not in the night).

You'll get the message "I already have a map...". More important, the quest value will be also updated internally to its correct value.

Go then to the mountains to encounter the giant and it should be quite OK now (i.e. message "Maybe the witch can help?" and possibility to let the witch join you in your quest after that).

Last edited:
Reactions: Sickprick
3.90 star(s) 42 Votes