May 21, 2017
Unable to proceed with the liberation path after being stopped by the big blue guard.... what should I do to pass that part?

May 21, 2017
I read the previous posts. I have a problem with the Escape part. After I'm blocked buy the big blue guard I went back and spoke to the prisoner 1. Nothing happened. she didn't give me a spell to turn blonde..... and now I'm stuck repeating the same thing over and over... plus after i kill the tentacle and go downstairs i can't collect items, as clicking on 'Search the area' MC says I cant find anything else. Now I'm stuck and i don't want to start the game from the start again.

Jul 30, 2017
I read the previous posts. I have a problem with the Escape part. After I'm blocked buy the big blue guard I went back and spoke to the prisoner 1. Nothing happened. she didn't give me a spell to turn blonde..... and now I'm stuck repeating the same thing over and over... plus after i kill the tentacle and go downstairs i can't collect items, as clicking on 'Search the area' MC says I cant find anything else. Now I'm stuck and i don't want to start the game from the start again.
Check out the quest menu. You need to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Dungeon Slaves [v0.50] [Adn700] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 1,26 GB / 225 MB - Dungeon-Slaves-0.50-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,24 GB / 208 MB - Dungeon-Slaves-0.50-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

Hoplow73

Dec 10, 2020
In the druid's dungeon. I've talked to all the girls. How do I help the girl in cell 2 and how do I get food for the girl in cell 4?

BBCHours

Nov 13, 2020
anyone know how to beat the giant in the mountains or to meet the druid after giving the sister of the queen her buttplug?

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
anyone know how to beat the giant in the mountains or to meet the druid after giving the sister of the queen her buttplug?
You need the witch (as Amy is saying at the end of her encounter with the giant).

3.90 star(s) 42 Votes