...bruh

Jun 11, 2021
is there any difference later on in the story between doing the liberation path or the submissive path?

cyborgturtle

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2018
is there any difference later on in the story between doing the liberation path or the submissive path?
i could be mistaken but i believe on patreon the dev said there were plans to be able to send slaves to the druid later on if you picked submissive? if so then i'd definitely have to reload and pick that path, would love sending the slaves or existing characters to go get bimbofied/BE'd and all that good stuff

ApoGG

Jul 31, 2020
How could I fill the bottle wih milk? i have 3/4 (lick training, milk training and banana for 4 and 2 cell...)

D

Deleted member 3819279

Anyone know which software was used to make the game's characters?

Aurelio1

Dec 30, 2018
This might be a stupid question but what is the patreon code good for, since you can access the cheat house without putting in a password/ code?

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
Mc, Druid , cell nr2 and then if u give enough bananas , cell nr4...
I got everything but MC can you be a bit specific I tried lower her lust and raising it traing everything I can think of Im just not sure on exactly what needs to be done.

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
I think u need to try one of those pleasure trainings that involves breasts or fluids...

3.90 star(s) 42 Votes