zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
did you figure this out? i'm missing MC too i guess.
Yah I finally escaped that hell but it was thru luck so my apologies I cant aid you all I can say is the visit all girls in their cells help them visit girl in tower go to basement then go to throne room get the weapon don't pick up the Queen staff its a trap after you get weapon kill tentacle in basement get items try to leave the guy stops you then follow instructions go back to 1st girl in cell she tells you how to get spell to turn into blonde bimbo use spell then try to leave again it might be possible to escape without being raped but I'm not sure I was so relief to escape I didn't care about being raped because I was stuck in dungeon for 2 updates I refused to give up this time

Reactions: adn700

notgeilerdude

Nov 21, 2020
I'm pretty sure the F95 mods or whoever is responsible have an agreement with the dev to keep this version here 2 updates behind the patreon release. The patreon gets updates at the 10th of the month (except this August) and that's when this thread gets updated, but always 2 versions behind. And I'm fine with that since it means regular updates. Just have to ignore that there is a newer version of the game.

Reactions: adn700

hyamal

Jun 5, 2018
got stuck at the cave finding golden moss and hidden chamber, any solution or are the game bugged? literally spent 2 hours in the cave in searching.

Juidas

May 14, 2019
got stuck at the cave finding golden moss and hidden chamber, any solution or are the game bugged? literally spent 2 hours in the cave in searching.
There is a map that has been on the thread, try searching for it but there is a route. Its been a long time since I played but I think its when you meet the oracle she has the map which tells you where to go

3.90 star(s) 42 Votes