• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

potybob

Sep 7, 2021
I just downloaded 5.4 and went to continue the holy water quest but there is never anyone at the temple. Any help?

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
man, when this game allows the main girl to start impregnating the girls she bangs this will become one of my favorite games

Reactions: adn700

Jhonybrave

Jun 9, 2021
I just call the pixie but she active on the night only, so i cant move with her to the oracle.she only travel on day time so the pixie will not come together?
So plz help me to complete the lap

jed999

May 26, 2021
AWESOME !!!!!!

Another "game" that is so broken and buggy you can't get 15 mins of gameplay without cheating or using a Save from someone else !!!.

Why not just watch a video of someone playing a game on Youtube, that is way more enjoyable than running around a village doing the same 3 things day after day.

TLDR; Learning python in Mom's basement can be challenging.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: badazzx

ashley_1147

Mar 25, 2021
AWESOME !!!!!!

Another "game" that is so broken and buggy you can't get 15 mins of gameplay without cheating or using a Save from someone else !!!.

Why not just watch a video of someone playing a game on Youtube, that is way more enjoyable than running around a village doing the same 3 things day after day.

TLDR; Learning python in Mom's basement can be challenging.
dude, just shut up, take your opinion to the review section where people may actually care about your advice, as advice, but on the disscution thread, it just seems like your insulting the dev and the people who play the game, and if thats the case, then get a life man

Reactions: BigEffinPerv

naoc

Jun 13, 2019
pword doesn't work?
ahmm.. Wait, which pword?! (0.0')
Edit: Tested.. Both links work fine, and no password required for unpacking..
..but maybe I've overlooked something, so could you maybe be a bit more specific?

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 43 Votes