tetsab

Jan 9, 2021
Oh right.. thx for noticing, but jeffbezos123 that has nothing to do with the compression, but with the update itself..
Sorry mate, can't help you out with that.. (-.-')
can't extract the zip without getting an error, if i choose to ignore the error on all file i got a non usable thing, error is 0x80004005

Reactions: naoc

naoc

Jun 13, 2019
can't extract the zip without getting an error, if i choose to ignore the error on all file I got a non usable thing, error is 0x80004005
..Okay, "0x80004005" that's an unspecified error again..
Well, that often happens when the header gets corrupted or the compression format which is used isn't supported by the archiving program it gets unpacked with..

..Gonna do a reupload really quickly! (-.-)/
thx tetsab for telling me..

Last edited:
Reactions: "CJ"

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
can't extract the zip without getting an error, if i choose to ignore the error on all file i got a non usable thing, error is 0x80004005
Well, that often happens when the header gets corrupted or the compression format which is used isn't supported by the archiving program it gets unpacked with..

I used the old Mega link and didn't encounter any issues. tetsab which tool are you using for unpacking? Try it with , it should work.

Reactions: naoc

tetsab

Jan 9, 2021

I used the old Mega link and didn't encounter any issues. tetsab which tool are you using for unpacking? Try it with , it should work.
Ok i used the one integrated with windows 10. Using 7 zip worked now. thx you both of you and very sorry for bothering you noac :/

• Hey there
Reactions: naoc and "CJ"

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
Okay but wht the fuck is the skip button removed? I don't want to have to sit through the same shit every time I play this...

• Sad
Reactions: Anarys

aqus0

Oct 31, 2018
No offense to anyone who's played the game as it's come out and found everything, but who's got the walkthrough for those of us who just got on the train and are going around in circles with hundreds of worms and no progress to be shown?

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
No offense to anyone who's played the game as it's come out and found everything, but who's got the walkthrough for those of us who just got on the train and are going around in circles with hundreds of worms and no progress to be shown?
Click the plus icon 1638814570992.png , go to quest and see your next objective

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
Yeah, that's not gonna do it...considering if you maybe missed an important thing about where to get a specific item, you'll never see the message again.
Well, the in game guide has been pretty easy to follow and I started from scratch also, what exactly are you having trouble with? hard to help in your very specific item when being this vague.

Walkthroughs aren't that common for sandbox games that already have guides inside and let you play how you want.

Reactions: jeffbezos123
3.90 star(s) 42 Votes