RheaRhe

Sep 27, 2019
I looked into it and the operator was wrong in the current village.rpy line 446 it says "if CurrentGarrick =< 6:" it should be "if CurrentGarrick <= 6:" when you fix this, you get another syntax error on line 141 " "Anal !!!" if (CurrentGarrick >= 6 and if KingCurrent > 0) or _in_replay == "sp2": " it should be " "Anal !!!" if (CurrentGarrick >= 6 and KingCurrent > 0) or _in_replay == "sp2": " once you fix this, progression with Garrick seems to be fixed.
see this is what bugs me about coding... while the concept is pretty much the same the rules are all just slightly different and screws me up without fail. thanks ill try this real quick and get back to you

• Haha
Reactions: t727

t727

Jan 4, 2018
see this is what bugs me about coding...
I see what you did there! xD

The logical operators are usually the same, PowerShell for example use -and -eq etc.
In this case the "developer" messed up the =< which should be <= as stickweedy pointed out.
Any proper IDE would have warned the "developer" of this.

Adamix91

Jan 3, 2019
I looked into it and the operator was wrong in the current village.rpy line 446 it says "if CurrentGarrick =< 6:" it should be "if CurrentGarrick <= 6:" when you fix this, you get another syntax error on line 141 " "Anal !!!" if (CurrentGarrick >= 6 and if KingCurrent > 0) or _in_replay == "sp2": " it should be " "Anal !!!" if (CurrentGarrick >= 6 and KingCurrent > 0) or _in_replay == "sp2": " once you fix this, progression with Garrick seems to be fixed.

in which row is this line

mike147147

Jun 11, 2020
So after one buys the three slaves, and unlocks cemetery, and gets the Amazon quest, is there anything to new to do? Can one do anything with the old Fortress or anything else?
Current update ends when you talk to the Amazon in the "Wood".

uncle_pervy

May 10, 2020
Quite possibly...

The reason to as why I remember it to work was because I did this before the Ork(better use the correct word so GW doesn't sue me) camp.

This is what is supposed to happen when you visit the druid after being tasked with getting the seduction potion
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah... The Red Haired girl was already gotten by Amy. Using the console didn't enable the interaction with the Druid as stated in your post. (After putting the code in the console, I tried meeting the Druid again, but she still already had Hermy). It just enabled me to go to the Ancient Forest and get her again... but once I did that, the Druid still behaved like I had already presented her with such a wonderful apprentice... and proceeds to blow up titties with no mention of a mind control potion.

• Sad

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Yeah... The Red Haired girl was already gotten by Amy. Using the console didn't enable the interaction with the Druid as stated in your post. (After putting the code in the console, I tried meeting the Druid again, but she still already had Hermy). It just enabled me to go to the Ancient Forest and get her again... but once I did that, the Druid still behaved like I had already presented her with such a wonderful apprentice... and proceeds to blow up titties with no mention of a mind control potion.
OK it was worth trying.
Unfortunately this game is a bug ridden grind fest :[

On a side note I didn't encounter the blow up titties.

uncle_pervy

May 10, 2020
OK it was worth trying.
Unfortunately this game is a bug ridden grind fest :[

On a side note I didn't encounter the blow up titties.
Well, it's just a matter of phrasing... The Druid caused them to expand, much like what happened during Amy's training.

orensan

May 29, 2017
So i enable the console, yet it doesn't open? is there a bug with it or something i'm doing wrong? (shift+o, right?)

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Well, it's just a matter of phrasing... The Druid caused them to expand, much like what happened during Amy's training.
Still I didn't see that scene.
But then again I played that part in a previous version.

So i enable the console, yet it doesn't open? is there a bug with it or something i'm doing wrong? (shift+o, right?)
It must be a problem with the activation.
Did you manually edit the file or using the un-ren.bat(ch) file? (By sam)

orensan

May 29, 2017
It must be a problem with the activation.
Did you manually edit the file or using the un-ren.bat(ch) file? (By sam)
I'm using the ilovemary code to enable it that way (within the game cheat menu inside the hut) , is it because of that? if so how else can i enable it

uncle_pervy

May 10, 2020
I used both console edits for the competition and finally completed that quest. Thanks for the assist. You should see what I'm talking about any time Amy returns to the Druid, I get the same scene. The Druid thanks her for the apprentice and proceeds to show Amy her power of control by Bimbo-tizing Amy. That's what I meant when I said she "blows up" her titties. Anyway, thanks again!

Acayas

Feb 28, 2018
Changelog for v0.58

- New Cheat house code : Kitty

- Quest : Kitty & Amy at the milk bar ( Animation Dance, Games, fun )
- Full rebuild of the Gallery and added scene
- Rebuild the scene with the girl game (Archeron) + Night scene
- Update : you can now earn until 100 golds in the cave with defeat monsters
- Fixed cheat quest + 1
- Fixed Pixie quest bug (if you don't have her, you can meet her in the night wood )
- You can take garrick for a hug for destroy the dungeon wall

3.80 star(s) 41 Votes