Uncle - 1

Aug 10, 2021
Lot of people want male MC, i'll explain why is impossible for this game (maybe for another game).
What happen if you are male mc and you lose battle ? ( sex scene ?)
How you reload you power with mister Hippo if you are male ?
Of lot thing like that lock this male option.
without forgetting, I need to create a 3d male mc and render all poses..who ask very lot a time :)

PS : I'll add males in my second game : Battle Slaves.
And when the game battle slaves comes out and I hope I will play there for a man and fuck girls .

Fydo92

Aug 18, 2017
Apologies if this is posted somewhere in the thread, I wasn't able to find it.

My characters are kind of glitching and rapidly popping in and out of some scenes. Some poses/scenes seem to not have their animations show because of it.

Is there any known issue with saving in the wrong place or something? And is there a way to fix it at all? It's affecting most of my scenes.

Also, this is from a fresh save, I haven't played at all before this version.

t727

Jan 4, 2018
My characters are kind of glitching and rapidly popping in and out of some scenes. Some poses/scenes seem to not have their animations show because of it.

Is there any known issue with saving in the wrong place or something? And is there a way to fix it at all? It's affecting most of my scenes.
No, this is not your fault only bad design from the developer.

Not knowing the exact reasons(probably the scene isn't cleared properly?) But I have played I don't know how many Ren'py games and I can count the times I seen this "bug" on one hands fingers.

Fydo92

Aug 18, 2017
No, this is not your fault only bad design from the developer.

Not knowing the exact reasons(probably the scene isn't cleared properly?) But I have played I don't know how many Ren'py games and I can count the times I seen this "bug" on one hands fingers.
Ah.

Is there a fix for it though, or a way to prevent it (not skipping, maybe? I set text speed to 0 could that have caused it?)? Or does it just always happen with certain scenes? I'm still pretty early so I wouldnt mind restarting

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Is there a fix for it though, or a way to prevent it (not skipping, maybe? I set text speed to 0 could that have caused it?)? Or does it just always happen with certain scenes? I'm still pretty early so I wouldnt mind restarting
That might have something to do with it, I haven't edited the text speed but instead I "skip" a lot.
Even when not skipping the scenes sticky or load in an odd way.
One time when I got to the ... ...witch she hung naked in the roof with her broom up her snatch/ass
But restarting doesn't work I'm afraid, I've tried that.

Feb 23, 2022
I'm stuck (bug?):
I've started playing this game from the beginning with version 0.56 and I'm stuck on Quest 25 where I have to ask Pixie to follow me, but the only option I have when talking to her is "See you" which ends the dialogue. I've tried version 0.58 but the problem remains.

Any ideas on how to solve this?

t727

Jan 4, 2018
I'm stuck (bug?):
I've started playing this game from the beginning with version 0.56 and I'm stuck on Quest 25 where I have to ask Pixie to follow me, but the only option I have when talking to her is "See you" which ends the dialogue. I've tried version 0.58 but the problem remains.

Any ideas on how to solve this?
Could probably be because she doesn't like you enough.
Try to give her black flowers(I think)

3.80 star(s) 41 Votes