PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
0.58 gallery unlocker makes "Kitty" password useless, be careful when trying to unlock the gallery. Also ... anyone found the solution to the Game Room crash?
I have the gallery mod installed and Kitty worked to unlock the cheat room. It doesn't look case sensitive but it is. You have to type in Kitty with a capital K and the itty in lower case.

However, Shift+O (tried zero 0 as well as upper and lower case O) does not open the console.

Made it through the gambit to the Orc Village, went through the trials to get the slaver's license only to find that Princess Ona isn't there (at least not that I've seen yet... still searching...) and the 1700 gold I scraped together is insufficient to buy some of the regular slaves, let alone a princess... Still plugging away but it sure would be nice to have like 10K more gold! This game is fun but would be a lot more fun with less a lot less grinding it out. This game should be a fun fantasy but in reality it's more like work!

Adventure ever on my friends, Phat :devilish: (y)

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
[...]
However, Shift+O (tried zero 0 as well as upper and lower case O) does not open the console.
[...]
Yes it does.
See capture hereafter : capture.jpg

But you can't use the 'Enable Console' (or any other similar term; I don't remember exactly as I'm not using it) option in the cheat room: THIS ONE doesn't work.

You'll have to enable the console manually BEFORE STARTING the game.

See here, for instance: https://f95zone.to/threads/dungeon-slaves-v0-59-adn700.50888/post-7698616

*** EDIT ***
General comment: always use the console wisely: it might ruin the game or at least your fun.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rolento95

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
How or when can you buy warrior clothing without it breaking?
I have the gallery mod installed and Kitty worked to unlock the cheat room. It doesn't look case sensitive but it is. You have to type in Kitty with a capital K and the itty in lower case.

Made it through the gambit to the Orc Village, went through the trials to get the slaver's license only to find that Princess Ona isn't there (at least not that I've seen yet... still searching...) and the 1700 gold I scraped together is insufficient to buy some of the regular slaves, let alone a princess... Still plugging away but it sure would be nice to have like 10K more gold! This game is fun but would be a lot more fun with less a lot less grinding it out. This game should be a fun fantasy but in reality it's more like work!

Adventure ever on my friends, Phat :devilish: (y)
just add cheat plugin, here is cheat table for it, just download, unpack and move file to game folder

download link for cheat plugin in previous posts
if i find it, i will add link here, download somewhere, unpack it, and move file to game folder
edited: here you go https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/07/1945138_0x52_URM.zip

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
After installing and staring game. load your save and press ALT + M. In right upper corner you can open cheat table and use it.
Worked like a charm, my friend! Thank you! :devilish:

Do you know who we have to take with us to the cemetery? Pixie won't go, Witch won't go, even the Soldier won't go!!! Didn't get the Amazon quest either. I think I'm missing something here...

Sláinte, Phat:devilish:(y)

Howaboutno66959

Aug 1, 2021
i need some help, I'm at the part where I need to enter the cemetery but I need a companion to enter, the problem is that I cant find the right one, I tried the fairy, the knight, the boyfriend and the witch too, who do I need to take?

• Haha

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
i need some help, I'm at the part where I need to enter the cemetery but I need a companion to enter, the problem is that I cant find the right one, I tried the fairy, the knight, the boyfriend and the witch too, who do I need to take?
I just asked the same question in the post above yours! :LOL:

DeMoS666

Jul 30, 2018
Worked like a charm, my friend! Thank you! :devilish:

Do you know who we have to take with us to the cemetery? Pixie won't go, Witch won't go, even the Soldier won't go!!! Didn't get the Amazon quest either. I think I'm missing something here...

Sláinte, Phat:devilish:(y)
Soldier will go just fine to the cemetery in my case. You may be missed some scenes with him maybe? try 2 trainings with him.
1. BJ training i think
2. he will ask you to bring him kitty, do so and he train you (recieve bonus in fights)
3.(maybe need some random stuff) and before cemetery you need to buy this slave from orc village with skull on her face
Well think like that, cemetery(and Amazon village) is the end of update, it means do everything before it, to go to amazons you need first to go to cemetery once and you recieve quest to find amazon virgin, Kitty will help with that a little, after this go to forest right from your village and search for girl choose quest from her etc

4 Also you maybe missing to bring Hermi to Druid, she is in ancient forest i think

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 41 Votes