Devil Hunter

Jan 1, 2019
Does the code/password only make the gallery accessible but not actually unlock the scenes/content in it? Or am I missing something?

Reactions: Segovax

Randy1977

Aug 20, 2022
could someone please tell me how to enter the cemetery? who do i need to talk to so amy will go in there?

edit: nevermind

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: PapaPhat

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
could someone please tell me how to enter the cemetery? who do i need to talk to so amy will go in there?

edit: nevermind
So, you did figure out that you need to purchase the blind slave from the orc slave market and take her with you to the cemetery? If so, well played. I had to be told. Adventure ever on friend, Phat(y)

Etcétera_74

Jan 2, 2021
Probably many already solved this problem, but here's my "solution".
I tried and tried, in version 0.60, with the code "Kitty" and it didn't work. Until I thought something, which may seem stupid: should I change the font (I had the "EDUCCBI" model) in the game preferences to be able to put the K in capital letters? and yes, it worked.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Probably many already solved this problem, but here's my "solution".
I tried and tried, in version 0.60, with the code "Kitty" and it didn't work. Until I thought something, which may seem stupid: should I change the font (I had the "EDUCCBI" model) in the game preferences to be able to put the K in capital letters? and yes, it worked.
Changing the font to display lowercase/uppercase characters may certainly help for sure, but it works anyway without it.

You just have to be 100% sure to press (if you are using lowercase characters by default): Shift-K (i.e. "K") itty.

The display is only in uppercase mode, but it doesn't matter (see captures hereafter).

capture1.jpg capture2.jpg

Last edited:

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Anyone know the side quest how to get those leaves
Theoretically, the corresponding option appears automatically for the menu in the ancient forest (i.e. 'Look for Bikini leaves'):
capture.jpg

You just have to choose only leaves with the same texture than your clothes.

You need to speak to the shaman Sally first in the village in order to know where to search the leaves (i.e. ancient forest).

Last edited:

jojo556

Aug 1, 2019
AFAIR, there are 2 random H-scene events in the witch's hut. So, it's only a matter of chance.
I'm late to the conversation does anyone have any actual proof of this? Triggering the pam scene is easy but for some reason attempting to trigger these 2 random H-scenes seems impossible

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
I'm late to the conversation does anyone have any actual proof of this? Triggering the pam scene is easy but for some reason attempting to trigger these 2 random H-scenes seems impossible
There is currently (version 0.60) a bug in the game which prevents to get the 2 scenes.

I've included a quick fix in my patch for it. See: https://f95zone.to/threads/dungeon-slaves-v0-60-adn700.50888/post-8986170

BTW, the conditions for triggering the 2 scenes are:
- Current Quest >= 14,
- Compagnion absent or not being the Witch,
- Chance to get one of the scenes: randomly only 1 out of 10 for each scene (i.e. 1 out of 5 for at least one of them) each time you visit the Witch ("Leave" and re-enter each time; don't use the "Back" game mechanism).

JustAlexKing

May 28, 2022
Ah this game, its one of those game "so bad that it actually hilarious and good", i love it, can anyone recommended me some more game with Fantasy vibe like this one,3DCG, with proper animation scene would be better , but i dont really mind if it exactly like this one.

jojo556

Aug 1, 2019
There is currently (version 0.60) a bug in the game which prevents to get the 2 scenes.

I've included a quick fix in my patch for it. See: https://f95zone.to/threads/dungeon-slaves-v0-60-adn700.50888/post-8986170

BTW, the conditions for triggering the 2 scenes are:
- Current Quest >= 14,
- Compagnion absent or not being the Witch,
- Chance to get one of the scenes: randomly only 1 out of 10 for each scene (i.e. 1 out of 5 for at least one of them) each time you visit the Witch ("Leave" and re-enter each time; don't use the "Back" game mechanism).
Thanks

BADREG

Oct 27, 2019
I have got a problem with quest number 27, it wants me to go to oona's room to find her swimsuit, but every time I go during the day the handmaid tells Amy to go out and when I come at night the queen talks about what she and onna did in the past then Amy goes out, so how can I take the swimsuit? Untitled.png

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
I have got a problem with quest number 27, it wants me to go to oona's room to find her swimsuit, but every time I go during the day the handmaid tells Amy to go out and when I come at night the queen talks about what she and onna did in the past then Amy goes out, so how can I take the swimsuit?
You can enter only when Amy "is" the princess Oona (appears during quest 25).

3.90 star(s) 42 Votes