giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Dungeon Slaves [v0.61] [Adn700]

SIZE ~ 420 MB

PC/MAC: - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Attached a fix for the version 0.61 concerning :

- the random events when visiting the witch (still not fixed in this new version),
- some crashes in various location (Human village, Elf palace, ...) due to an incorrect path for one of the sound file
IOError: Couldn't find file 'Sounds/2022/SDTGag18.wav'.
- a crash when visiting the deep pool during the day (the background image is here a png file, not a jpg file).

DO BACKUP the original file first.

BTW, if someone is interested the places for the corruption with the soldier are:

*** EDIT ***
- Fix added for the deep pool issue.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: adn700 and PapaPhat

adn700

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2020
Attached a fix for the version 0.61 concerning :

- the random events when visiting the witch (still not fixed in this new version),
- some crashes in various location (Human village, Elf palace, ...) due to an incorrect path for one of the sound file

DO BACKUP the original file first.

BTW, if someone is interested the places for the corruption with the soldier are:
Thx for your help, please report to me bugs, i'll fix that ;)

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Thx for your help, please report to me bugs, i'll fix that ;)

Well, I don't know if it can helps but ...

- For the bug concerning the impossibility to get the 2 random events when visiting the witch (since a few versions), the reason is obvious (i.e. positionactuel != "WitchPlace"). In WorldMap.rpy:
Python:
    [...]

$ positionactuel = "WitchPlace"

play music "sounds/Musics/01-Musique-potion_shop.mp3" fadeout 1
    $ renpy.play('Sounds/Bruitages/AlchemyLabLoop01-Ambience Stereo.mp3')
    show WitchBackground with Dissolve(1.0)

if witchRandom == 1 and positionactuel != "WitchPlace": # scene 1
       [...]
    elif witchRandom == 2 and positionactuel != "WitchPlace": # scene 2
       [...]

- For the bug concerning the crashes with the incorrect path for the "SDTGag18.wav" sound file, it concerns the following scripts: "ElfPalace.rpy" (2 times), "HumansVillage.rpy" (4 times), "OrcVillage.rpy" (1 time).

- BTW there is also a minor bug in the elf palace during the night. When visiting the games room, the background image is incorrect (i.e. it's the pool background image):

Python:
        [...]

"Go to the games room":
            "Amy walks down the hall to the game room."
            if CurrentGameRunner > 4:
                image GameRoom = im.MatrixColor(im.FactorScale("images/elfpalace/PoolbooyV2.jpg", 1),  im.matrix.brightness(-0.5))

[...]

Reactions: adn700

adn700

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2020
Well, I don't know if it can helps but ...

- For the bug concerning the impossibility to get the 2 random events when visiting the witch (since a few versions), the reason is obvious (i.e. positionactuel != "WitchPlace"). In WorldMap.rpy:
Python:
    [...]

$ positionactuel = "WitchPlace"

play music "sounds/Musics/01-Musique-potion_shop.mp3" fadeout 1
    $ renpy.play('Sounds/Bruitages/AlchemyLabLoop01-Ambience Stereo.mp3')
    show WitchBackground with Dissolve(1.0)

if witchRandom == 1 and positionactuel != "WitchPlace": # scene 1
       [...]
    elif witchRandom == 2 and positionactuel != "WitchPlace": # scene 2
       [...]

- For the bug concerning the crashes with the incorrect path for the "SDTGag18.wav" sound file, it concerns the following scripts: "ElfPalace.rpy" (2 times), "HumansVillage.rpy" (4 times), "OrcVillage.rpy" (1 time).

- BTW there is also a minor bug in the elf palace during the night. When visiting the games room, the background image is incorrect (i.e. it's the pool background image):

Python:
        [...]

"Go to the games room":
            "Amy walks down the hall to the game room."
            if CurrentGameRunner > 4:
                image GameRoom = im.MatrixColor(im.FactorScale("images/elfpalace/PoolbooyV2.jpg", 1),  im.matrix.brightness(-0.5))

[...]
Thx i'll fix that,
but for the witch scene i add the $ positionactuel = "WitchPlace" at the end so you can have random event witch only if you are not already in. ( because after each menu in witch you go back to the first witch label et can have the random event...)

Yogi8156

May 23, 2018
May I ask if you can finish the amazon village or not. I took out the dildo and dumped the cum but nothing changes. I have done this for 5 days

DeathPunch31

Mar 21, 2022
can somebody help me? i want to expand my breast but the quuen doesnt accept the power potion that i have, what i have to do?

3.90 star(s) 42 Votes