Bionick13

Feb 12, 2019
Hello, i have a couple of qestions^
a) Is there much diffrenece between libera and submissive path in the Druid's Lair?
b) Dickgirl we've met in the human village while dansing. She always ask more money thne you have, so its impossible to get her, right?
c) Potion shop girl - if you talk with her about nothing, you can hear about sex. But still we can only get her by accident, or there other oprion can be found?

Exa23

Nov 29, 2019
im stuck at quest 52 im at the druid but it doenst do anything. Dont konw what i do wrong can anyone help maybe?

Bionick13

Feb 12, 2019
im stuck at quest 52 im at the druid but it doenst do anything. Dont konw what i do wrong can anyone help maybe?
you must find the key in your cell and after help other prisoners. This place kinda repeative and grindy so be ready to it

Vantheer

Aug 25, 2021
Im stuck at finding "oona slave" and unlocking "dick room" and "dick room too late". For oona slave, ive read the comments but the expanation I found doesnt make sense because it doesnt work OR I dont understand it.

Mar 29, 2021
Hi, adn700, did you may have considered a future Steam release of Dungeon Slaves?
It may even seems odd to someone ( :) ), however I don't think that there is anything in the game that could prevent a Steam release... well, except for the Patreon links, but once the game will be completed them shouldn't arguably be needed anymore ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: adn700

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018

adn700

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2020
Hi, adn700, did you may have considered a future Steam release of Dungeon Slaves?
It may even seems odd to someone ( :) ), however I don't think that there is anything in the game that could prevent a Steam release... well, except for the Patreon links, but once the game will be completed them shouldn't arguably be needed anymore ;)
Hey thank for think about that ;) but i think i have to much incompatible stuff for steam lol, i know SecretGame and he have too much problem about that... maybe at the end end ;)

Reactions: Zoltan Redbeard
Mar 29, 2021
Hey thank for think about that ;) but i think i have to much incompatible stuff for steam lol, i know SecretGame and he have too much problem about that... maybe at the end end ;)
Well, better late than never, and in any case better than nothing anyway :D

Thank you very much for sharing ;)

About SecretGame, I know a little about the story of the Steam ban of Lucie Adult Game, it a bit sad story, but seems that everything was about some pictures of real people he putted in the game and this is forbidden by Steam rules on adult games, it's one of the strange things that apply only to adult games, but I think that having known it in time could have saved him many of the troubles. However, I see that, after seven months ( :oops: ), Lucie Adult Game HD is planned to be released on Steam on January 10th 2023, and that's a good thing :)
In any case, the lack of a public compendium of those rules it's a bit scandalous, and that's why I tried to gather as much information I could and putted them in my signature, hoping that it could be useful to someone, maybe it's not everything, but it's already something (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: adn700

FakeTea

Aug 14, 2022
Gallery Code is still "Kitty" Its just case sensitive. Although when you enter the patreon code it appears in all caps its actually all lowercase. You have to Capatilize the "K" in "Kitty"

3.90 star(s) 42 Votes