baiter123

Feb 4, 2023
Im having some trouble with quest 62. It says release the dildo in the village but when I do it says ill have to do it again. Is this a bug? Or do I have to wait for the chief to want to see me again? If so how do I make that happen? Thanks

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Im having some trouble with quest 62. It says release the dildo in the village but when I do it says ill have to do it again. Is this a bug? Or do I have to wait for the chief to want to see me again? If so how do I make that happen? Thanks
AFAIR, you must do it twice.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

chantal

Jun 26, 2019
Hi I'm new here, I've a problem. I play from a Mac and I can't find the save folder nowhere, I'm stuck on the mission of saving slaves from the dungeon, anyone can please help? Thank you

SnowbunnyLiz

Aug 22, 2022
Does anyone know the console commands?

I figured out quite a few:
"life = x"
"power = x"
"gold = x"
"exp = x"
"WildCarrot = x"
"level = x"
"MagicWorm = x"
"BlackFlower = x"

Edit: Found the one for mushrooms. "luminousMushrooms = x"

But I can't figure out the ones for mushrooms, life potions, power potions, or attack, dex, and skill points.

Last edited:

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Does anyone know the console commands?

I figured out quite a few:
"life = x"
"power = x"
"gold = x"
"exp = x"
"WildCarrot = x"
"level = x"
"MagicWorm = x"
"BlackFlower = x"

Edit: Found the one for mushrooms. "luminousMushrooms = x"

But I can't figure out the ones for mushrooms, life potions, power potions, or attack, dex, and skill points.
Look into the file "Def_variablesGlobal.rpy".

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
I don't see that file in any renpy file.
It's inside the stndard Ren'Py game archive file "scripts.rpa".

Anyway, attached the corresponding file (you can open it with any text editor).

(Caution: modifying the game variables may ruin your game, give unpredictable results or lead to bugs).

*** Edit *** Don't modify this file: it's only for knowing the name of the game variables.

SnowbunnyLiz

Aug 22, 2022
It's inside the stndard Ren'Py game archive file "scripts.rpa".

Anyway, attached the corresponding file (you can open it with any text editor).

(Caution: modifying the game variables may ruin your game, give unpredictable results or lead to bugs).

*** Edit *** Don't modify this file: it's only for knowing the name of the game variables.
I do not see that file in the game. So sorry but I will not be downloading/adding that file to my game. If you/anyone could just tell me the console commands, I would greatly appreciate it.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
I do not see that file in the game. So sorry but I will not be downloading/adding that file to my game. If you/anyone could just tell me the console commands, I would greatly appreciate it.
As I've already written, the "Def_variablesGlobal.rpy" (and "Def_variablesGlobal.rpyc") file is located inside the Ren'Py game archive file "scripts.rpa": and "scripts.rpa" is inside the "\game" sub-folder of the game.

There are a few tools to extract the files contained in a standard Ren'Py .rpa file.

See here for instance: https://f95zone.to/threads/unren-ba...compiler-console-developer-menu-enabler.3083/ .

Though you don't have to, if you don't wish to do it by yourself; as I've already extracted the concerned file.

And you certainly don't have to"add" this file to your game. In fact, you can't, as the game will detect a double file with the same name in this case, and so it won't start.

Consider it rather as a text file (once again you can open it with any text editor, event the Windows Notepad) that you can consult to get the needed pieces of information.

Kevinrios282

Oct 31, 2022
Cuál es la contraseña de slaves dungeon v0.63 puse Kitty dice contrasena denegada cual es la contrasena de esta version slaves dungeon v0.63

3.90 star(s) 42 Votes