lMaDBoBl

May 8, 2017
how do ya unlock the training circle in the village? can't seem to figure it out im @ day 8 level 2 almost level 3 and done princess quest anything else needed?

adn700

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2020
Log 0.64 :

- Fix somes minor bugs
- Add the Full quest about the Vampir / Jail
- Add of the Mom's quest.
- After that you can be a ghost and unlock new menu option in few area.
- Go see sally by night after 68 quest
- New meet in the walk beach Xena (XxX) & The Witch
- Add mom's to the tavern
- Start Slaves Prison...

Bugs :
- bug Free slaves : don't clic on "remember... Hal or Bovine" until you free all slaves.
- bug "Caverne / Slaves house" don't go in Tavern until free all slaves.

Password: Queen
Can you update preview pics too ?

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
HELP ME
Couldn't find file 'images/elfpalace/pool/PoolbooyV2.jpg'.
This is a very old bug that has never been fixed.

Try with the attached file.

Download, decompress and replace the "scripts.rpa" file into the "\game" sub-folder of the game. DO BACKUP the ORIGINAL FILE FIRST.

Last edited:
Reactions: sergei huligan
May 9, 2021
This is a very old bug that has never been fixed.

Try with the attached file.

Download, decompress and replace the "scripts.rpa" file into the "\game" sub-folder of the game. DO BACKUP the ORIGINAL FILE FIRST.
Thank you!I also noticed this in previous updates.It's strange that they haven't fixed it yet.

geneinfinity

Apr 20, 2020
after you go to the cemetery with soldier- the hint was "a forest east of your village" but there are no options with the nearby forests. Kinda stuck atm

Maxxxing

Sep 2, 2018
after you go to the cemetery with soldier- the hint was "a forest east of your village" but there are no options with the nearby forests. Kinda stuck atm
How did you even get the soldier to show up? When I got to the human village I couldn't trigger him to appear at all. Had to skip with debugger, and that screwed me from then on, because he just never shows up after that. Even when I talk to him in the slave market

May 9, 2021
How did you even get the soldier to show up? When I got to the human village I couldn't trigger him to appear at all. Had to skip with debugger, and that screwed me from then on, because he just never shows up after that. Even when I talk to him in the slave market
Take him with you on a reconnaissance mission

matt_amor05

Apr 5, 2023
This has probably already been answered but I couldn't see it.
I'm having trouble with quest 13 as I don't know how to access the 'Ancient Forest' and was hoping to find some help here.
Thanks in advance for any help :)

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
I can't get that event to trigger. That's my initial problem. The soldier has never been interact-able for me.
I don't remember exactly as it's an old quest, but don't you have to do the "Save the human King." quest before, in order to be able to have the soldier as a companion ? So, have you finished this quest (i.e. quest 16) ?

Maxxxing

Sep 2, 2018
I don't remember exactly as it's an old quest, but don't you have to do the "Save the human King." quest before, in order to be able to have the soldier as a companion ? So, have you finished this quest (i.e. quest 16) ?
That's what I remember as well. However, that quest didn't pop up for me, so I had to skip it with the debugger. Which perma locked the soldier for me from ever spawning. I was hoping there was another way to get him to show up.

3.90 star(s) 42 Votes