"Pixie":
if PixieFlower<8:
$ PixieFlower = 8
«You relation is set to [PixieFlower]».

Last edited:

Flazmen

Apr 22, 2022
OrcVillage.rpy
Amy "** +10 Life ** * Well, I even feel relieved and boosted at the same time . This service really does wonders! *"
$ Life += 10
show AmyExcitedgold2:

change to

Amy "** +10 Life ** * Well, I even feel relieved and boosted at the same time . This service really does wonders! *"
$ life += 10
show AmyExcitedgold2:

Flazmen

Apr 22, 2022
ElfPalace.rpy

image Spa = im.FactorScale("images/elfpalace/pool/PoolbooyV2.jpg", 1)

change to

image Spa = im.FactorScale("images/elfpalace/pool/PoolbooyV2.png", 1)

adn700

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2020
Village.rpy v.063 - v.064

"Kitty":
if CurrentKitty<8:
$ CurrentKitty = 8
"You relation is set to [CurrentKitty]"

change to

"Pixie":
if PixieFlower<8:
$ CurrentKitty = 8
Thank for report bugs.
Is a bug here ?

Flazmen

Apr 22, 2022
Thank for report bugs.
Is a bug here ?
v0.63
- Add Option : Night naughty thinking in Amy house ( Kitty, Garrick, Hippo,...)
- Bovine (Rebuild Slaves) : in the Tavern for Win Xp and fun
- Hal (Rebuild Slaves) : in the Tavern for fun Cookies
- Ritual with twin in the Cemetery
- First Part of the Crypt ( with story surprise !)
- Special help in battle from amazon if you feed them again and again
- New cheat in cheat house : maxium relationship with (Pixie,Garrick,Hippo,Witch)
- Adjust : buy a slaves is cheaper / Cave treasure can earn 200 golds

If you accidentally click on the maximum relationship with Kitty in the cheat house before meeting her, then the passage of the game will become impossible.

adn700

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2020
v0.63
- Add Option : Night naughty thinking in Amy house ( Kitty, Garrick, Hippo,...)
- Bovine (Rebuild Slaves) : in the Tavern for Win Xp and fun
- Hal (Rebuild Slaves) : in the Tavern for fun Cookies
- Ritual with twin in the Cemetery
- First Part of the Crypt ( with story surprise !)
- Special help in battle from amazon if you feed them again and again
- New cheat in cheat house : maxium relationship with (Pixie,Garrick,Hippo,Witch)
- Adjust : buy a slaves is cheaper / Cave treasure can earn 200 golds

If you accidentally click on the maximum relationship with Kitty in the cheat house before meeting her, then the passage of the game will become impossible.
Oh your write the relationship is quest progress for her :/ thx - yes cheat can cause game instable :(

Flazmen

Apr 22, 2022
I copied it incorrectly myself.. Need
"Pixie":
if PixieFlower<8:
$ PixieFlower = 8
Then just the relationship with the Pixie companion will be improved.

Hipexs

Nov 25, 2022
Hello i'm currently stuck on the 12th quest , i got an error when i first free bovine and hal . then i free 10 out of 10 slaves but still need to free kitty and dephy and i dont know how to proceed .please help me :,)

Flazmen

Apr 22, 2022
Hello i'm currently stuck on the 12th quest ,
First it was necessary to free 10 slaves, and only then Hal or Bovine.
Bugs :
- bug Free slaves : don't clic on "remember... Hal or Bovine" until you free all slaves.
- bug "Caverne / Slaves house" don't go in Tavern until free all slaves.

Reactions: Hipexs

adn700

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2020
Hello i'm currently stuck on the 12th quest , i got an error when i first free bovine and hal . then i free 10 out of 10 slaves but still need to free kitty and dephy and i dont know how to proceed .please help me :,)
- bug Free slaves : don't clic on "remember... Hal or Bovine" until you free all slaves.
- bug "Caverne / Slaves house" don't go in Tavern until free all slaves.
restart a new game :(

g95andrade

Sep 2, 2017
I don't know why, but I've a bunch of errors. An Unexpected Error Occurred.. I keep saying ignore ignore ignore, but It's annoying. Is it just me or someone else has the same issue??

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I don't know why, but I've a bunch of errors. An Unexpected Error Occurred.. I keep saying ignore ignore ignore, but It's annoying. Is it just me or someone else has the same issue??
I can't recall anyone else reporting that here. Are you playing the latest version? Which OS? Does the error message have any more info?

Maxxxing

Sep 2, 2018
Ok, I had to do a new game to get the soldier quest to trigger. Now, I've finally moved past the cemetery quest.
The question I'm running into is that the Druid asks me to get her a second slave (I got her the red head), in order to improve my legendary transformation. I'm hitting up the NPCs, but I can't seem to find the one she needs. Any clues?

Reactions: Dr4g0n_55

Flazmen

Apr 22, 2022
how to get candles for the witch
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
1. Spirits should be searched first to the right of the witch, click on the flickering candlelight.
2. In room Amy in Kitty's house, there will be a light over the vase on the left.
3. At the foot of the mountain, there is a light in the grass on the right.
4. In the Golden Cave, the inscription "Search for treasures" will appear immediately after entering the cave, only after the 50th quest !!!,
and in the grotto with rails approximately in the center of the screen, (there is a very disturbing button with text) - another light.
p.s. Google Translate

Hipexs

Nov 25, 2022
Right now i have to found a needle and something for *a character* (no spoil) for the 67th quest and it says wait until the next update, but in the changelog it says there's still 1 more quest . Does it mean if we subscribed we have access to the 68th quest and continue a little more???

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Right now i have to found a needle and something for *a character* (no spoil) for the 67th quest and it says wait until the next update, but in the changelog it says there's still 1 more quest . Does it mean if we subscribed we have access to the 68th quest and continue a little more???
If you're playing the game version that became available here on 30th March, then I think that's the latest version. But IIRC (and my memory's dreadful these days) then it's possible to find the needle.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
As jahall has already written, in the current version available here (i.e. 0.64), quest 67 (i.e. "Find a needle and some wool for your mom", in the cemetery) is quite complete and can be finished, indeed.

You can go up to quest 69 in this version.

Hipexs

Nov 25, 2022
So i finished the 67th quest but can't exit the cemetery and when i talk with the mom it says ** next update** . i went to every path possible but still going back to when i have to choose between the red path and green path . I have no clue about how to the next quest XD

3.80 star(s) 43 Votes