kodam54

Apr 25, 2023
can some one help me how to finish this quest
edit: Nvm I already finish this quest
1683996208952.png

Last edited:

mc loving VI

Dec 20, 2020
I played a while and I have some question, has this game NTR ? I mean, Garrick is the MC boyfriend ??? If this is the case I am not sure if it's NTR, cheating or rape, and if Garrick knows about it

James4242

May 14, 2023
Hey guys.
I can't get past Quest 16 (collect seed from king), and if Iskip it using the cheathouse, I can't do quest 17 because then the solider wont appear.

I've tried to spam "ignore" during the king scene, as it was said on some old post, but it doesn't work for me.
Does anyone have a fix for this?

(playing on Gamcore browser on version 0.64).

Thank you in advance.

adn700

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2020
Hey guys.
I can't get past Quest 16 (collect seed from king), and if Iskip it using the cheathouse, I can't do quest 17 because then the solider wont appear.

I've tried to spam "ignore" during the king scene, as it was said on some old post, but it doesn't work for me.
Does anyone have a fix for this?

(playing on Gamcore browser on version 0.64).

Thank you in advance.
First problem : if i remember you need to go to the witch for help the king.
and for your second problem is because the version gamecore is bugged and can't read the king pics :( ( download the version here )

James4242

May 14, 2023
First problem : if i remember you need to go to the witch for help the king.
and for your second problem is because the version gamecore is bugged and can't read the king pics :( ( download the version here )
You are right about the witch yep.

Ahh allright, that is good to know.
Is it possible to use the savefile from Gamcore, or doI have to start from scratch?

Thank you btw! :)

adn700

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2020
Anyone know why the game developer's patreon is "under review"?
Because Patreon, sometime have a new idea about condition or else. this time we need to justify that we are over 18 years old... after 8 years in Patreons... they have all my ID and CB... but they ask me again my ID card... after i did that... the robot don't like my photography and lock my account (just take my screenshoot in photo)... and no second chance... after the client services reply to me do to again... i did that with a better smile and is work...

3.90 star(s) 42 Votes