Danniela154

Sep 3, 2021
Porque Patreon, às vezes tem uma nova ideia sobre a condição ou outra coisa. desta vez temos de justificar que somos maiores de 18 anos... depois de 8 anos nos Patreons... têm todos os meus ID e CB... mas perguntam-me novamente o meu BI... depois de o ter feito. .. o robô não gosta da minha fotografia e bloqueia minha conta (basta tirar minha captura de tela na foto)... e sem segunda chance... depois que o atendimento ao cliente me responder, faça novamente... fiz isso com um sorri melhor e é trabalho...
[/CITAR]
o quewhen is the free Dungeon slaves update coming out?

• Angry
Reactions: rafahli

Maxxxing

Sep 2, 2018
Because Patreon, sometime have a new idea about condition or else. this time we need to justify that we are over 18 years old... after 8 years in Patreons... they have all my ID and CB... but they ask me again my ID card... after i did that... the robot don't like my photography and lock my account (just take my screenshoot in photo)... and no second chance... after the client services reply to me do to again... i did that with a better smile and is work...
That's a hilarious level of stupid on their part.

Nahelaref

Apr 10, 2019
Full Gallery Unlock

You still need to enter the password to access the gallery but after this every scene should be unlocked.

Put the gallery.rpy in Dungeon-Slave/game/ folder and overwrite the old file (make a Backup).

I just altered the if else condition for unlocking the scene so that the else conditon gives the same output as the if condition and therefore it unlocks every scene indifferent of the True or False value.

Since the scene entries are in someway hardcoded in their respective gallery arrays this file should only unlock the scenes to the version 0.64.

But it should be easy to edited the new gallery file.

Just replace the

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

in the for loops of the respective array (right now there are the following arrays QuestScenes, QuestScenesTwo, SlavesScenes, BattleScenes and FutaScenes) with:

is there a way to use this on android apk?

Maxxxing

Sep 2, 2018
when will this shit be updated? no one fucking answers!
Because it's a very stupid question that gets asked in every thread of every game. We're not the dev, we don't know how long it will take them to post an update. Could be 3 days, could be 6 months.

You can find the answer to it by checking the dev's Discord, Patreon, or Subscribestar, and asking them directly, or seeing if they have an FAQ in there about their release schedule.
I don't even follow this dev, but I clicked the Patreon button and scrolled down. Looks like they have two other games they release updates for in a set rotation. Dungeon slaves, Bouncing Agency, and Bimbo Virus. Considering their last update was for the virus one, I'm guessing this game is next to get an update. Whether that's in 2 days or 6 months, I don't know.

Reactions: Juidas

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
DungeonSlaves-0.65
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Sep 28, 2018
Why... Why does the changelog say (The End?)... Oh No... I love this game though, has some of the best mechanics, and fun gameplay.

3.90 star(s) 42 Votes