Spongedan

Aug 7, 2019
I went to see the witch, gave her all the mushrooms, all she dose is tell her back story, and tell me to find spirits, but there is no where new to go to, the quest log tells me to talk to the witch, and save kitty, but I have no where to go.

Nov 11, 2022
Im trying to free the slaves in the castle but all i encounter are empty rooms. Journal says i should free Dephy.

Is there something i should do?

Brojgh

Apr 10, 2018
There is a questlog? I cant find and im not Sure what to do anymore. Upper left Corner opens the stash but No questlog.

Edit lol i found it
But still im Stuck in Quest 12.
I freed 10/10 slaves and talked to the witch. Got Spirit nr1. I guess the other ones are for later. But i dont know how to proceed.

Last edited:

Razorheadult

Jul 8, 2022
Your game is very cute, and you have some very attractive protagonist like mr Hyppo, but it is too buggy for me, I met 3 infinite loops I cant bypass already, so I drop it.

Hipexs

Nov 25, 2022
Does someone know how to upgrade Amy powers on the v0.65 ? i mean did someone find who i need to give it to the druid?

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022

Nineonenine

Aug 9, 2020
Is this a bug? I am lvl 6 and i have 5 skill points to use. I can't use then because i couldn't find the trainer slave. My quest line shows to go to the witch and at the dungeon it says i still have to find 3 more slaves. You guys could just see the amount of goblins i smashed and potions i brewed with just the level i am. Did the quest changed or something? I seriously can not progress because my damage is too weak.

crackpotzzzz

Mar 26, 2023
Is this a bug? I am lvl 6 and i have 5 skill points to use. I can't use then because i couldn't find the trainer slave. My quest line shows to go to the witch and at the dungeon it says i still have to find 3 more slaves. You guys could just see the amount of goblins i smashed and potions i brewed with just the level i am. Did the quest changed or something? I seriously can not progress because my damage is too weak.
- bug Free slaves : don't clic on "remember... Hal or Bovine" until you free all slaves.
- bug "Caverne / Slaves house" don't go in Tavern until free all slaves.
restart a new game

3.90 star(s) 42 Votes