• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
Jan 31, 2020
As far as I know and from their DLSite, Dungeon Town was their first game. Then Reaper's Club which is getting its own EX like the Japanese release of Dungeon Town. After Reaper's Club was Reaper's Cult or something along those lines for the name and Kemomimi Training.
Are there NTR scenes on those games too?

dude4231

Jul 7, 2018
Are there NTR scenes on those games too?
For Reaper's Club, there's just the what-if the MC didn't save em from Goblins (for main heroines) and the sub heroines are all rape ones (I'm not sure what the change is going to be for the EX version that'll be coming out this year.). The only NTR is more along the lines of the heroine fell for another guy and the MC didn't interact with her. As for Reaper's Cult, there are netori scenes (if you end of marrying off the heroines which I don't think you're supposed to be doing anyways) but it's more harem under the premise of "cleansing them" with MC's "Holy Rod." Kemomimi Training has a Dark DLC where it shows the aftermath of the 1st ending when you're her training and some NTR (non-canon) dreams of what-if scenarios.

Aug 21, 2018
For Reaper's Club, there's just the what-if the MC didn't save em from Goblins (for main heroines) and the sub heroines are all rape ones (I'm not sure what the change is going to be for the EX version that'll be coming out this year.). The only NTR is more along the lines of the heroine fell for another guy and the MC didn't interact with her. As for Reaper's Cult, there are netori scenes (if you end of marrying off the heroines which I don't think you're supposed to be doing anyways) but it's more harem under the premise of "cleansing them" with MC's "Holy Rod." Kemomimi Training has a Dark DLC where it shows the aftermath of the 1st ending when you're her training and some NTR (non-canon) dreams of what-if scenarios.
Wait did Kagura announced that the EX DLC will be released this year ? PLEASE TELL ME IF IT'S TRUE !! I'm 70 hours in but I stopped playing once I knew I'm basically playing an "incomplete" game

dude4231

Jul 7, 2018
Wait did Kagura announced that the EX DLC will be released this year ? PLEASE TELL ME IF IT'S TRUE !! I'm 70 hours in but I stopped playing once I knew I'm basically playing an "incomplete" game
I have no idea why you'd assume that from what I said, but unfortunately Kagura has not said jack. Honestly, you'd probably be better off learning Japanese and/or following a Japanese guide if you somehow find a Dungeon Town EX. They've said nothing about EX and people have been asking about it in the Discord, but I haven't seen activity in the Dungeon Town channel for a while.

Centurionzo

Nov 24, 2017
I been talking with DazedAnon, and he may be able to translated the DLC, I ask him 6 months ago to put in the commission list and send me the estimate

It's almost time for it, I asking here if people are interested in seeing the DLC translated and if they are willing to help pay for the commission

This may be the best chance to get the translation of the DLC

• Hey there
Reactions: lastjournals
Jul 12, 2021
I been talking with DazedAnon, and he may be able to translated the DLC, I ask him 6 months ago to put in the commission list and send me the estimate

It's almost time for it, I asking here if people are interested in seeing the DLC translated and if they are willing to help pay for the commission

This may be the best chance to get the translation of the DLC
is the long awaited other half of the game going to be playable?

Bgammax

May 26, 2020
Hopefully, DT was pretty fun so I'd be interested in seeing the DLC yeah.

I wouldn't mind helping payif it works out, better than praying Kagura does it at least

Centurionzo

Nov 24, 2017
Does anyone have a copy of Dunngeon Town EX, just the DLC, it would help in a possible translation of the game, also can the DLC be merged with the Kagura version ? That way it would be easy to find the content that belong only to the DLC

Centurionzo

Nov 24, 2017
Ok, I wanted to ask if anyone can pick the text of the KaguraGames and put into the Complete Edition ?

I talked with DazedAnon, look like he would need to do the entire Complete Edition

If we managed to find a way to put the text of the Kagura version in the Complete Edition, it would solve a lot of problems

D4RKM4GM4

Mar 8, 2023
it would be best get (jp Complete Edition) since it has all the the DLC's that the Kagura Games version has not

+ I'm not sure if it's even possible to transfer the DLC's from the jp Complete edition to the Kagura Games version, since they are completely different versions

Centurionzo

Nov 24, 2017
it would be best get (jp Complete Edition) since it has all the the DLC's that the Kagura Games version has not

+ I'm not sure if it's even possible to transfer the DLC's from the jp Complete edition to the Kagura Games version, since they are completely different versions
Yes, this is the version that I have and I sent to Dazed

What I was asking if it was possible to pick the text that KaguraGames had translation and replace with the one of the base content in this, then it would make it easy and cheaper to translate just the ones that aren't English, instead of the whole game

D4RKM4GM4

Mar 8, 2023
Yes, this is the version that I have and I sent to Dazed

What I was asking if it was possible to pick the text that KaguraGames had translation and replace with the one of the base content in this, then it would make it easy and cheaper to translate just the ones that aren't English, instead of the whole game
i have absolutely no idea since this game wasn't made with RPGM afaik
and i'm still trying to figure out but to no avail

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
I've tried replaying the game and used NG+. Now whenever I try to go to the next day on Day 3 or 4, it just crashes. Any ideas on why that is?

EDIT: Been able to narrow down the source of the issue, sorta. It seems like any time a Sex Mode scene is about to occur, THEN it crashes.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
3.30 star(s) 21 Votes