LunarTewi

Mar 18, 2022
Anyone know if this game already has Extra Stages? I'm scrolling through comments and searching them and some are saying that the download rn is pre 2.0 (Major update)?

Dk955

Aug 12, 2022
Hello, anyone can tell me how to beat the sucubi in 4 stratum in 17 floor, i tried to speak and fight but it doesn't work or i need some item or event to progress ?

Tsugumi

Oct 16, 2018
"Takes about 40 hours"

*Spent the first 10 figuring out how things work*

The game DOES keep growing on me slowly, but as usual the devil is in the details: the reason I needed to "endure" it, in the first place, was because of how disappointed I felt that I could not gain extra stats to distribute when re-leveling (meaning the difficulty gets scaled via stat progression rather than enemy stats), expecting the "levels drain, stats remain" to be a take on the "you got weaker, but the combat experience remains" trope. Ended up being...iunno...about 50-60% of expectations.

Rethos

Dec 21, 2018
It looks like Kagura Games translated the DLC for Chevalier Historie.

Does that mean, that there's still a chance that they'll also translate the DLC for this game or am I just overdosing on copium right now?

• Angry
Reactions: Iorinari

Gigger2461

Mar 11, 2018

Does that mean, that there's still a chance that they'll also translate the DLC for this game or am I just overdosing on copium right now?
Yes, you are overdosing.
This is a very long game and was a coding nightmare for them, I don't expect them to want to touch it again.

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021

You can request it to them btw. It's not impossible but for this one they had hard time for sure.
For Chevalier Histoire they did way less effort to finish it.

Purrp

May 2, 2017
I think i fucked up, i accidentally ran from Collette during the intimate event in my room, and now i cant get it to trigger again so i can take her virginity. Does anyone have an idea of what i should do now?

dude4231

Jul 7, 2018
I think i fucked up, i accidentally ran from Collette during the intimate event in my room, and now i cant get it to trigger again so i can take her virginity. Does anyone have an idea of what i should do now?
Should be able to do the whole close contact thing in the dungeon, wait until night, and go to your room thing again. That's just how it goes in this game.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Where to get the full game? with the DLC thats not part of the main one, playing the one here, so i got the gist of how to play without reading, now i just need to know where people downloaded the non-translated full game (with the dlc that this translated one doesnt have)
Just downloaded the Ex version (jap of course), so if you're still looking, and for others who are interested, here's a link.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit: Just had time to check the download, and the text for it was finicky (at least for me, even w/ Jap locale), so if anyone knows how to fix that lemme know. Might just be due to the download, but *shrugs*
May have something to do w/ the font.dat file. So you might want to replace it w/ the one here, but most likely won't get text for the DLC portion of the game.

Last edited:
Jan 20, 2018
Well tecnically the protagonist has no girlfriends and he's free to fuck every girl he wants so the ntr tag shouldn't be here like it is.
Honestly, I both agree and disagree with that statement.
I think watching your friend/sex-friend getting r*ped against their will without being able to do anything about it, is enough to be considered ntr, only because I can't think of a word that would fit better. The feeling you get from the scene is similar enough either way anyway.

...Maybe just tag it as semi-ntr? idk, I feel like this kind of stuff needs a tag though.
(note: DLsite has it set tagged as ntr).

Last edited:
Reactions: Yamemai

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
Honestly, I both agree and disagree with that statement.
I think watching your friend/sex-friend getting r*ped against their will without being able to do anything about it, is enough to be considered ntr, only because I can't think of a word that would fit better. The feeling you get from the scene is similar enough either way anyway.

...Maybe just tag it as semi-ntr? idk, I feel like this kind of stuff needs a tag though.
(note: DLsite has it set tagged as ntr).
I didn't say i like this kind of thing. :LOL:
I don't remember very well since I haven't played it for a year at least.
More than the ntr tag I think the loli tag is missing here.

Jan 20, 2018
I didn't say i like this kind of thing. :LOL:
I don't remember very well since I haven't played it for a year at least.
More than the ntr tag I think the loli tag is missing here.
My comment is more complaining at the dev than you, but yeah, a few too many missing tags.
I just think this game would have been more enjoyable if I went in with less attachment to certain characters.

• Haha
Reactions: xRoguex

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
My comment is more complaining at the dev than you, but yeah, a few too many missing tags.
I just think this game would have been more enjoyable if I went in with less attachment to certain characters.
Ah okay, I remember that scene and I didn't like it either...but not that much to not continue the game.
Maybe because for me is not the best girl probably, or the plot was acceptable(?). I have to play it again to give you a good insight but don't surrender! Think of it as a personal trial and win over everything else.:devilish:

Reactions: InvisibleToast
3.30 star(s) 21 Votes