Fixdy

Aug 17, 2021
Complete the "Have sex with Colette!" quest and then it should open it up for you. Any quest with the "!" is a major quest and may need to completed in order to proceed.
Now the question is how to complete the 2nd quest "Have sex with Colette!" ?)) The fact is that I don't know English well and maybe I missed something.

Bgammax

May 26, 2020
its been answered like a dozen times because its not very clear, but the way to have sex with Colette (or any other girl that the plot lets you) is to get into a bunch of encounters and run away until you fail to flee. Then run again to trigger a harassment scene with your partner. Fill up their affection and you'll be able to go back to town and have sex.

Make sure to unequip the skill "Great Escape" if you have it because it ensures you'll never fail to flee and therefore are unable to trigger harassment the easy way.

Reactions: Fixdy

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
its been answered like a dozen times because its not very clear, but the way to have sex with Colette (or any other girl that the plot lets you) is to get into a bunch of encounters and run away until you fail to flee. Then run again to trigger a harassment scene with your partner. Fill up their affection and you'll be able to go back to town and have sex.

Make sure to unequip the skill "Great Escape" if you have it because it ensures you'll never fail to flee and therefore are unable to trigger harassment the easy way.
you can also wait for the monster your fighting to attack her and protect her(or don't depending on the girl) sometime the harassment event will trigger after that

Reactions: Fixdy

Sir Weshmish

Mar 4, 2019
Capture.PNG
I'm confused about Kushina. Does her clothes just cannot get ripped at all? Cause during the fight, her clothes will get ripped but when it's done she will not want to walk around like that. I already max out most of the stat and especially Look/Perv or is it just her just cannot yet?

dude4231

Jul 7, 2018
View attachment 1780741
I'm confused about Kushina. Does her clothes just cannot get ripped at all? Cause during the fight, her clothes will get ripped but when it's done she will not want to walk around like that. I already max out most of the stat and especially Look/Perv or is it just her just cannot yet?
Gotta have sex with her first. That's generally the thing with every one of the partners.

Rethos

Dec 21, 2018
Is the "Sudden Death" skill bugged for me or do I just don't understand that skill?
The thugs in the forest are still able to run away with their "Frantic Escape" and I still can trigger that Intimacy stuff.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Angry
Reactions: Iorinari

dude4231

Jul 7, 2018
Is the "Sudden Death" skill bugged for me or do I just don't understand that skill?
The thugs in the forest are still able to run away with their "Frantic Escape" and I still can trigger that Intimacy stuff.

Yeah, that's weird. They shouldn't be able to leave, but I guess it's bugged? Wasn't like that in the original, but I also didn't use any of the skills in the game that prevented Intimate Mode when I played the Kagura version.

prutikk

Dec 2, 2021
Tried to look anywere i could on my problem, but found nothing so i want to ask for some help, i have some serious problems with fps in the dungeons, however, there was no such thing in the succubus dungeon between levels and at the beginning, outside the dungeons everything is in order, I put different versions of the game and patches, the only thing that could be the case is that I have Windows 7, do you have any thoughts on this issue?

AFMZFL

Mar 26, 2022
Tried to look anywere i could on my problem, but found nothing so i want to ask for some help, i have some serious problems with fps in the dungeons, however, there was no such thing in the succubus dungeon between levels and at the beginning, outside the dungeons everything is in order, I put different versions of the game and patches, the only thing that could be the case is that I have Windows 7, do you have any thoughts on this issue?
played this on a win7 laptop, you might be running things in the background, check your task manager for things running while you have the game up, if you still have issues, then it could be anything from hardware, to driver malfunction. i doubt your OS alone would jank the game this hard, unless you fucked up your OS real bad.

on another note, real shame we havent got the expansions for this game translated. this game actually got me hooked for an Hentai RPG.

Reactions: Yamemai

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
played this on a win7 laptop, you might be running things in the background, check your task manager for things running while you have the game up, if you still have issues, then it could be anything from hardware, to driver malfunction. i doubt your OS alone would jank the game this hard, unless you fucked up your OS real bad.

on another note, real shame we havent got the expansions for this game translated. this game actually got me hooked for an Hentai RPG.
We need a hero to upload those expansions.

Reactions: Yamemai

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
More like we need a hero to translate Dungeon Town EX and then upload it. Not even sure if Kagura is gonna do it and Meimitei are continuing work on their other games and Shinigami Brothel EX.
yeah kagura probably isnt gonna do the EX so it would be great if someone else could undertake the project.

prutikk

Dec 2, 2021

Idk it seems to have issues only with this game, cause over games like dbd or wt are doing just fine, but dungeon town for some reason even after full reboot still leaks fps in dungeons to like 5-10

Davebig

Sep 27, 2021
great game, a little grindy, recommended if you like dungeon crawler
Tips:
- Dont grind for quests early, you will clear them all pretty easier later, just pass as fast as possible through all floors.
- Sex battle the boss give more items and far more easier and you dont even need to level sex stat till 4th dungeon.
- Your level would decrease to 1 when you passed 3 days even if you didn't get drainded by the succubus.
- You can increase WT space in dungeon by discarding coin and fairy biscuits.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

dude4231

Jul 7, 2018
great game, a little grindy, recommended if you like dungeon crawler
Tips:
- Dont grind for quests early, you will clear them all pretty easier later, just pass as fast as possible through all floors.
- Sex battle the boss give more items and far more easier and you dont even need to level sex stat till 4th dungeon.
- Your level would decrease to 1 when you passed 3 days even if you didn't get drainded by the succubus.
- You can increase WT space in dungeon by discarding coin and fairy biscuits.
To be fair with those two...
Either way, this game more or less is a harem game anyways.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
To be fair with those two...
Either way, this game more or less is a harem game anyways.
To be fair some NTR Events are really unavoidable
There is pretty bad tasteing stuff here, but if you stomach through 2 Character arcs and scenes you can enjoy a great game.

3.30 star(s) 21 Votes