howtowhat

Dec 20, 2021
Most intimate events are actually locked behind story progression, in particular Alticia's doesn't unlock until near the end of the main story
i have a question is it the warter way quest near the end of the game ?

Last edited:

howtowhat

Dec 20, 2021
there are five stratum to the main dungeon then clearing the fifth marks the halfway point
hey um do you know how do i trigger for initimate since i cant trigger it by run now it always pop up the dialogue "she lagged behind i hug her and escaped" , are there any other ways ? i cant seem to activate it by blocking damge either

Last edited:

Bgammax

May 26, 2020
hey um do you know how do i trigger for initimate since i cant trigger it by run now it always pop up the dialogue "she lagged behind i hug her and escaped" , are there any other ways ? i cant seem to activate it by blocking damge either
You likely picked up the "Great Escape" ability which guarantees success while fleeing.
There's also an ability called "Sudden Death" which prevents the enemy from fleeing when they try to attack your partner.
Simply turn those two skills off and you should beable to trigger them again.

• Red Heart
Reactions: howtowhat

budalord

May 1, 2018
Welp..I tried running away and sure enough..had sex with Colette and Alticia almost immediately.
Found out it doesn't matter what level the enemy is though. Just keep running away until there's a message that the girl got caught up and hit runaway again to leave her behind.
how did you fuck alticia. i tried asking her again and again to fuck but nothing happened she isnt even mae any more

dude4231

Jul 7, 2018
Guys, i have a question, how i can get the possibility to purchase those 2 dreams?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I looked through and older version of the original Japanese and it's the scene where Ponx fucks Shiolia and the last one is a flashback scene. I think you get it after completing everything at least. I forget the conditions how for both though.

belkak210

Oct 28, 2017
I'm stuck in the jujuli fight. I've talked to her countless times but I still can't do damage, it says 'attack doesn't connect to Jujuli'

Although her HP isn't full, beats how I did that.

What's the trick for this one?

dude4231

Jul 7, 2018
I'm stuck in the jujuli fight. I've talked to her countless times but I still can't do damage, it says 'attack doesn't connect to Jujuli'

Although her HP isn't full, beats how I did that.

What's the trick for this one?
Just keep talking to her, eventually you'll get the option to say something close to, "Let's have sex," or "I wanna have sex." Just keep asking for sex and you'll get to the Sex Battle.

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
how do you get h scenes ? do you just play the game and it happens alongside the story progression ?
most the watchable h scenes are ether story events or can be accessed from the succubus' dream menu. that's mostly ntr though, the hevents for the mc are almost all... interactive... so there not really scenes per se.

3.30 star(s) 21 Votes