ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
how do you get h scenes ? do you just play the game and it happens alongside the story progression ?
its heavily focused on progression but once USUALLY once you unlock a girl as a party member you can have sex with them. Alticia and whoever the girl is that looks like Alice from Wonderland, and the Rich Girl are main people that are delayed due to story. Otherwise when you unlock a girl, you have to raise the mood, from the touching minigame after fights and when they are in the mood you go back to your room and get busy.

you can easily trigger the touching minigame by repeatedly running from fightings, eventually you'll get a prompt about the girl tripping or not being able to flee, and you just use flee again the next turn, and you'll get the touching minigame with her being a little pissed off at you.

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
The other H scenes are from brothel sex battles or the Dungeon sex battles. Other than the Dreams that you can buy.

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
you can easily trigger the touching minigame by repeatedly running from fightings, eventually you'll get a prompt about the girl tripping or not being able to flee, and you just use flee again the next turn, and you'll get the touching minigame with her being a little pissed off at you.
the minigame can also trigger when protecting her from monster attacks but running away is more reliable and safer for the mc

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
so all the ntr scenes are from the succubus' dream menu ? if not, how to avoid them ?
Mostly.
Theres one avoidable rape scene (game will give you a prompt on to take a character or not, if you are avoiding the rape scene then you'll want to take the character with you. ) , one Unavoidable rape, but aside from that you get to tell a character your preference on the matter.
Other than that, everything else is in the Dream Menu.

Overall NTR isnt completely avoidable, but it can be heavily mitigated and the girls can't be stolen away either way. It can just put a damper on people who were trying to completely avoid it.

Last edited:
Jul 12, 2021
Where to get the full game? with the DLC thats not part of the main one, playing the one here, so i got the gist of how to play without reading, now i just need to know where people downloaded the non-translated full game (with the dlc that this translated one doesnt have)

SilentWolf603

Jan 24, 2020
Where to get the full game? with the DLC thats not part of the main one, playing the one here, so i got the gist of how to play without reading, now i just need to know where people downloaded the non-translated full game (with the dlc that this translated one doesnt have)
Try looking for it on animesharing, which is where I got my full game with all the dlcs

Jul 12, 2021
Try looking for it on animesharing, which is where I got my full game with all the dlcs
Ive got one for the EX itself (shorturl.at/fwxMU) in animesharing

but for the "base game" and the "MORE" theres the files are expired for them, where could i get it now?
or can i just make a copy of the translated version with the EX?

Jul 12, 2021
What happens after on and after day 75? because when i fast forwar to the afternoons, nights, next day, theres nothing new to do (i did it up to day 83 and still nothing)

its when youre able to have s-- with al-

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
What happens after on and after day 75? because when i fast forwar to the afternoons, nights, next day, theres nothing new to do (i did it up to day 83 and still nothing)

its when youre able to have s-- with al-
I forget what exactly it was but i think you have to make sure you sleep in your bed not trigger any succubus fights/events in order to move the story along when you are stuck. it was something peculiar like that, i dont think the actual days you spend in game have any relevance but its been a while since i've played.

S52968

Jul 24, 2021
Anyone know where to find the female merchant after the main story? I think I might have fucked up there, unless I can access the final dungeon again?

Edit: Got to the 100 floor postgame dungeon and found her.

Last edited:

WinKid

Jul 11, 2021
Say, after some hiatus, I am starting the game again and is currently downloading it.

Does anyone remember where to put the save files?

S52968

Jul 24, 2021
Say, after some hiatus, I am starting the game again and is currently downloading it.

Does anyone remember where to put the save files?
There's a save folder, just replace one of the files there and rename appropriately.

Fixdy

Aug 17, 2021
Guys, I'm just stumped. What to do next *? All additional tasks are completed. I read somewhere that there is a fairy queen, but I have never met her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dude4231

Jul 7, 2018
Guys, I'm just stumped. What to do next *? All additional tasks are completed. I read somewhere that there is a fairy queen, but I have never met her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Complete the "Have sex with Colette!" quest and then it should open it up for you. Any quest with the "!" is a major quest and may need to completed in order to proceed.

3.30 star(s) 21 Votes