ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
yes, she even offers to kiss you but then goes all "no!!" and demands money
maybe the game is just bugged
Oh so you are already in the sex minigame, okay.
Just focus on Talking to her and raising The mood, eventually you get some sort of Dialogue that Triggers a flag so that you can have sex.This is something you'll have to do for Multiple girls as most girls don't let you immediately have sex with them. Collette's one of the simple ones, Some of the girls are a bit more indirect in how to trigger sex.

and yeah sometimes, heck more then sometimes, girls will just ask for money in the middle of the thing. Be prepare to toss money at them, at the very least its a simple way to raise the mood. Also some of the girls personal quests will be completed based on how much money youve tossed at them during sex or buying stuff from their shop so Thats also something to keep in mind. I wouldnt bother trying to complete those till you have a Ton of money though since they ask for more money when you have more money making it faster to meet their quest requirements. Example, you have 100k gold, They'll ask for around 9k gold everytime they ask for money, but if you have 100,000k gold them they might ask for around 900k gold perrequest making it WAY faster to complete the personal quests. (Also I know thats not the amount they would ask for, Im just giving an example, someone thats played the game more recently can give more accurate numbers If they want to but its probably not needed)

Last edited:

sanndan

Jun 27, 2019
Shiolia:
In the case of the sex battle, note that you have reset all status points, otherwise no sex

dude4231

Jul 7, 2018
Shiolia:
In the case of the sex battle, note that you have reset all status points, otherwise no sex
Don't have to, but the conditions I think are reduce her EP to low and have your EP be low when you strike the final blow.

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
From memory you need to reduce your EP to half before you can insert. The only reason why you'd need to reset your status points is if you invested heavily in dodge but otherwise the main thing you should do is remove any EP recovery gear before trying since you might not be able to lower your EP fast enough otherwise.

Reactions: sanndan

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
For me with Shiolia its always been her having mercy on me after i go ham on her,

Me: Uses all of my cooldowns to oneshot her.
Her: Oh No! JK, one shots me

Her:Whittles me down to nothing
Me:Have Mercy
Her:Okay *we are now doing the sex*

sircandy

Sep 4, 2018
hey guys im stuck at 'have sex with sildoria!' quest i don't know how to progress after this. can anyone give me a clue? i already invite her to dungeons and have intimate mode and still don't know how to have sex with her. i have all her resistances to sexual assault maxed already.

saboro

Sep 28, 2019
I downloaded an updated GOG version and applied Kagura's unrated patch (Dungeon Town Steam and GOG Patch v6).

Shows up as "Dungeon Town v6" and files "data.dat", "Game.exe" and "resource.dat" are slightly different to the v5 files posted here, according to WinMerge. Is it a silent update or is it just how they labeled the patched GOG/Steam version? I can't find info about any v6 update in their Discord.

dtv8.png

I don't know if this thread needs to be updated or not, but .

Last edited:
Reactions: sanndan

JetEnduro

Aug 18, 2017
random qn what version is the above and currently downloadable one based on the JP version?
quite lost on what is inside.

adam~

Mar 1, 2018
hi guys if anyone still playing the game i need some help on some quest

1. golem core
2.daemon matter
3.serpent scale

i am at the stage where you need to run the 100 level tower, but i have problem now finding these material any help is welcomed

Bgammax

May 26, 2020

1. golem core
2.daemon matter
3.serpent scale

i am at the stage where you need to run the 100 level tower, but i have problem now finding these material any help is welcomed
1. If i remember correctly Golems first appear after the halfway point in the final stratum
2. Daemon is a rare spawn appearing only in the final dungeon (which is no longer available) or later floors of the 100 floor dungeon
3. Serpents are a rare spawn in the waterway.

Ranoyos

Jan 6, 2019

1. golem core
2.daemon matter
3.serpent scale

Golem cores are bugged. Even after clearing the game and post game, they don't seem to drop,even after hundreds of golem kills. This quest i cannot complete.
2.Daemon matter is a very rare drop, from a really tough monster that are also semi rare. They spawn in the 100 level dungeon. I can still get the drops but it's not always 100%,even with stacking lots of drop increasing items and effects. I still get those after clearing the whole dungeon. I was able to clear this quest.
3.Serpent scales ONLY drop from serpents AFTER you've cleared the 100 level dungeon. They don't drop ANYTHING until you've cleared the very last POST-game boss. I managed to clear this quest eventually as well.

adam~

Mar 1, 2018
1. If i remember correctly Golems first appear after the halfway point in the final stratum
2. Daemon is a rare spawn appearing only in the final dungeon (which is no longer available) or later floors of the 100 floor dungeon
3. Serpents are a rare spawn in the waterway.
Golem cores are bugged. Even after clearing the game and post game, they don't seem to drop,even after hundreds of golem kills. This quest i cannot complete.
2.Daemon matter is a very rare drop, from a really tough monster that are also semi rare. They spawn in the 100 level dungeon. I can still get the drops but it's not always 100%,even with stacking lots of drop increasing items and effects. I still get those after clearing the whole dungeon. I was able to clear this quest.
3.Serpent scales ONLY drop from serpents AFTER you've cleared the 100 level dungeon. They don't drop ANYTHING until you've cleared the very last POST-game boss. I managed to clear this quest eventually as well.
Thanks for answering i try farming those after i clear the 100th tower , and yes for golem i do find them a lot on the mansion during the last few round but they DONT DROP the DAMN CORE everytime

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
stock up on bow of atonement later in the game as its the only weapon I know that deals decent damage to dragons. have 4 of them and just one random weapon in case you're facing an enemy that is strong against bow of atonement.

sarad13

Jan 28, 2018
Do I need to download dungeon town EX + DLC or just this game on this site is fine? anyway, anyone has monters location?

LoLxDiS

May 15, 2020
Can someone recommend to me a game that is exactly like this one? I went to it with little to no expectations but I really liked it. Finished the whole game in like two weeks. The dialogue was hilarious and refreshing and the BGM really slapped, especially the end-game ones. Plus the gameplay is actually decent. The protag was also a big factor on why I liked this game. I know it's hard to find an exact copy of any game really but I'm really hopeful that this game was inspired by/or did inspire another game. Thanks in advance!

howtowhat

Dec 20, 2021
i'm seem to be stuck on this i want to do the sex option but i cant seem to get pass it timing it with here cloth torn but cant seem to get itimate event to pop but her perv is high it doesnt let me let he be like that and do any one know what is the even the rate of the itimate event ?

Last edited:

Bgammax

May 26, 2020
i'm seem to be stuck on this i want to do the sex option but i cant seem to get pass it timing it with here cloth torn but cant seem to get itimate event to pop but her perv is high it doesnt let me let he be like that and do any one know what is the even the rate of the itimate event ?
Most intimate events are actually locked behind story progression, in particular Alticia's doesn't unlock until near the end of the main story

Reactions: howtowhat
3.30 star(s) 21 Votes