ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
But yeah the two ways to trigger intimacy mode are to spam run till it triggers, or leave a mob at low hp, and when it uses a desperate attack aiming at your partner , Theres a chance they'll run away and then intimacy mode triggers (your partners intimacy stats at that time are affected on whether you did a bad or a good but it should trigger regardless on if the girl was hit or not, its more if the girl is attacked and then the monster immediately flees).

Romzarah

Nov 9, 2021
Well the monsters never flee, and me running seems to not work.. She is at full relationship for me.. Odd that I had no problem with this event with the girl that calls me dog all the time, but even at full relationship she will not have sex. The best I got was to feel her boob, and she ended the event.

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
Alticia won't have sex with you till nearly at the end of the game if thats what you are trying to do. Im honestly wondering how often we are gonna have to say this. If you notice that you can't raise that stat that makes them interested in sex, then that means you havent progressed the story enough for it. Half of the girls you can have sex with immediately on their unlock but the other half require a certain amount of story progress, Helelio and Alticia especially.

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
Well the monsters never flee, and me running seems to not work.. She is at full relationship for me.. Odd that I had no problem with this event with the girl that calls me dog all the time, but even at full relationship she will not have sex. The best I got was to feel her boob, and she ended the event.
Also if Running isnt triggering intimacy mode after so many attempts then that means you have the skill that guarantees one turn escapes, and you need to turn it off. (you can disable skills you've already unlocked)

Romzarah

Nov 9, 2021
Sometimes I can't run.. At least the 1st try, but on the 2nd try I can and nothing happens.. I am not playing the game on Steam, I have the game from buying it from their web store.. Don't know if it is the same, but as you say, to advance the story. There is nothing I can do now till I get this event to work.. Stuck and can't go anywhere. There is not even anyone with new info to talk to in the game. As for this skill you talk about.. How do you disable it, if it is on?

Romzarah

Nov 9, 2021
When in battle in skill select I have 6 blank tabs, no skills there. I have not found a way to add skills to these tabs.. If that is where I would have the escape skill, I don't have any skills there. My only options are fight and pick a weapon, and items.
The only menu I can find is by pressing the X button, when I go to skills, it lets me level the skills, but not assign them to a tab.

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
The Escape kill is a passive. And you dont assign skills to buttons. they are randomly chosen based on your cds.
If your story is needs to progress then you need to rest in your room and not have sex with any girls, succubi fights included. Idk what your current quest is though. Isnt it to have sex with Colette so she'll unlock the rest of the forest dungeon for you? If so you need to invite her to the Dungeon, Trigger Intimacy mode with her till she wants to have sex. Also the fleeing from battle thing doesnt guarantee intimacy mode, it can take anywhere from 1 to however many tries (for me it tends to me 5 to 10 escapes), Its just that its something that you can consistently do if you want to forcibly Trigger intimacy.

Romzarah

Nov 9, 2021
cds? Don't know what that is.. I have been trying for 3 days RL to get this event.. I have go to bed way more times that I could have counted.. The Succubus shows up every night and ether takes my levels or lets me get away for the night without taking my levels. As for story, there seems to be no more till I can move deeper maze.. I have used up all AP and 1 time all my LP as well and ended up dead.. just trying everything you all have told me to do.. Only one mob will run and the best I seen he ran after 3 turns, 2 of the he attacked my partner, and no event.. I have tried running after being hit 1 time I have tried running after they attack her as many as 10 time, and have used up all my AP running and no event.. The best I was able to do was try to run 3 times and could not run, and when it let me, no event... I had no problem getting this event with the 1st partner you get. I put at least 12 real hours into trying to get this event to work.. Again I ask, should I let the succubus drain all my levels? I have been only letting her drain half.

I have all the skills I could learn from the old guy, and the Saint as well as the Succubus that I can at my Fame level, none of these show up in the combat skills menu.

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
cds? Don't know what that is.. I have been trying for 3 days RL to get this event.. I have go to bed way more times that I could have counted.. The Succubus shows up every night and ether takes my levels or lets me get away for the night without taking my levels. As for story, there seems to be no more till I can move deeper maze.. I have used up all AP and 1 time all my LP as well and ended up dead.. just trying everything you all have told me to do.. Only one mob will run and the best I seen he ran after 3 turns, 2 of the he attacked my partner, and no event.. I have tried running after being hit 1 time I have tried running after they attack her as many as 10 time, and have used up all my AP running and no event.. The best I was able to do was try to run 3 times and could not run, and when it let me, no event... I had no problem getting this event with the 1st partner you get. I put at least 12 real hours into trying to get this event to work.. Again I ask, should I let the succubus drain all my levels? I have been only letting her drain half.

I have all the skills I could learn from the old guy, and the Saint as well as the Succubus that I can at my Fame level, none of these show up in the combat skills menu.
if u learned all the skill thats the problem... if u read all the skill there is one who say that if u have activated it u can't trigger the event or something like that... there is one skill like that from the old man and another one from the succubus if i remember correctly

Romzarah

Nov 9, 2021
So your saying that the game makers made it so the player could learn the skills, but if they do, the game is over and you can not go on from there? That seems like a dumb way to program a game!!!!!!!!! So you can't unlearn the skills, and they are always on so you can not play the game as intended? Smart programming.. Is there a way to unlearn the skills, or a way to use them only when you need them?

I see no way to remove them.. Why have them in the game if they will prevent you from moving forward in the game... ?

Last edited:

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
Again i've already said you can disable skills, Honestly Im questioning whether or not you are just trolling right now and if i should keep earnestly trying to help you.

And CDs are Cooldowns.

as far as succubi draining half or not. I honestly have never let her drain half so idk. Id assume game would functions just the same. and again check your skill list. If you have the escape skill then press the button to disable it.Im not talking about in battle, You can check your skills list outside of battle,on the map before you go into any Dungeons even. Just disable that escape skill. you can also check your quests, But im assuming since you are struggling trying to have sex with Colette that the quest is to have sex with Collette. So turn off the escape skill and spam flee against a mob. You can keep starting and fleeing from combat even after you've run out of ap btw. and you can use one of the threads to escape the dungeon incase youget lost without the map.

Honestly this is really early in the game so you shouldnt be struggling but peoples minds work differently so I'm doing my best to give you the benefit of a doubt and try to help.

PS There is one scenario when spamming flee doesnt work but it was pretty specific, like maybe the girl killing the mob before you get to flee again, i forget what it was. But Yeah I'll keep trying to work with you. Share screenshots of your skill page or anything confusing and we can probably help you.

Romzarah

Nov 9, 2021
Thanks for the help.. I did ask how to disable it, but got no reply on that.. Thanks to you saying it could be disabled I fould the right key to disable the skills..

Reactions: hofom77573

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
Thanks for the help.. I did ask how to disable it, but got no reply on that.. Thanks to you saying it could be disabled I fould the right key to disable the skills..
when u aren't in a dungeon press the menu button->skill->and over the skill u want disable press C...i didn't follow all the discussion but is simply that

tauto

Apr 27, 2017
How can i have sex with her? Each time at night, I meet the succubus. When im in the dungeon, intimacy won't activate. Don't know if I can do sex battle with a fairy even i stripped her. I'm just lost.

edit: well im dumb. i had great escape and sudden death on.

xRoguex

Aug 2, 2021
How can i have sex with her? Each time at night, I meet the succubus. When im in the dungeon, intimacy won't activate. Don't know if I can do sex battle with a fairy even i stripped her. I'm just lost.

edit: well im dumb. i had great escape and sudden death on.
well i dunno how many times is happened here to see the same question :LOL:

bruhpenis

Nov 11, 2019
god colette is so furstrating, no way to make her have sex
shes either scared or refuses to let you touch her

Last edited:

bruhpenis

Nov 11, 2019
yes, she even offers to kiss you but then goes all "no!!" and demands money
maybe the game is just bugged

3.30 star(s) 21 Votes