The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
According to his latest ci-en post, we will get scenes from the tool shop lady! But it will be added in the appendix version. It will be a year for that one he said but I dont mind it.

Tool shop lady is hot. I approve
Though I don't know about that. A year is a long time to wait for something like that.
Especially on products with a generally short shelf life, it's rather difficult to stay relevant for that long.

What I mean by that is that, by this time next year, presuming I play this sometime after the content drop in September, I'll have long since forgotten this exists ya know.

No doubt someone will drop a comment in the thread here next year, which'll trigger a notification for me, but still.
Also, since it'll release as a paid DLC product, it'll get it's own dlsite id & it'll likely show up in the H-Sharing feed as well, so that'll also be a reminder it exists. Though that's not to say I'll still remember this game's details at that point. :sneaky:

Though I s'pose, that's a problem to game expansions in general. Even for big name games.
I'm currently holding off on Elden Ring for that exact reason (story DLC taking over a year to produce). I learned my lesson with Bloodbourne. I finished it a long time before the DLC dropped & I never went back.

Sebastian Cage

Jan 29, 2018
Guys in previous version 1.0.2 i can use cheat console from maldives or joiplay by pressing 1 on keyboard, now the latest version seems not have the cheat console anymore...
Is there any way to use it on this version without going to website like save editor?

dreminh

Jan 4, 2019
dev still working on this game so far this is planned for this year :
(1) In August or September, we will update the game to add events that were not included in the release. We will probably add about 6 basic CGs. We will also make minor balance adjustments at the same time.

(2) We will make an append of Dungeon with Girl. An expanded version focusing on Sanae, the tool shop owner. We are still considering this, but we will add more dungeons or go further into the dungeon.
That will be released probably a year or so down the road. I would like to release it for about 980 yen with about 20 basic CGs.

(3) We will make a new one. We will be working on it in parallel with the append of Dungeon with Girl.
I don't have any pictures I can put out yet, but I have a theme in mind, and it is sloppy...

Reactions: zackaacloude

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
I finally milked Monica. Not only she needs to be unconscious, but you can only milk her at a bonfire/rest dungeon point. So to milk her you need - mama milker from random NPC cat merchant + her unconscious + get to bonfire
How to unlock sex scenes and poses in service and sex? Some of them say "wait for next updates" like rimjob or kiss+handy but others are just greyed out
Also where is dungeon worm? Is it the dragon on 20th level?
Dragon will start appear as random encounter from 21-30 floors beside 20th which is boss fight.
Dungeon worm can be found as random encounter in random event which is where you search for grass or herb
Every night, there will be creepy man in the inn who tell you every requirement to unlock every sex scene.
Rimjob and kiss handjob will be updated in next update.
You can also find the Npc Cat merchant in the inn every night. He will sell a handy bag that can increase your carrying capacity and mama milker.

Reactions: V^V

Neoziv

Oct 12, 2021
This game is really good. Any similar games? Preferably another rpg game. + points if there's also consequences for failure, though not necessary.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DungeonWithGirl-1.03
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
What happens in the true ending? Also having true endings is lame.
Three good ending

Normal End = 15 days had passed (it mean you pay off everything)
True End = Arrived to 30 floors, enter the 4 orbs onto altar and 15 days had passed.
True End? 2 =Impregnated Monica (100ml+ of protagonist's semen inside her while having 80-100 Love point) Doesn't need 15 days to pass, just need the trigger where she informed you she pregnant with your child.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

drache

Aug 23, 2016
When i try to open the flashback room i get the error "kaisou is not defined", has anyone else the same problem?

Edit: OK nevermind i figured it out myself, i anyone in the future has the same problem, in new game plus you have to advance to the first handjob scene and after that the gallery opens, i thought it was enough to go into the dungeon and then to leave.

Last edited:

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Your stats affect checks for the dungeon crawling aspects. I'm not sure if Luck affects this or not, but when you find a treasure chest, sometimes your individual party members will have "lucky breaks" and find additional treasure chests, and it mentions them by name finding them, so I think their individual Luck stats do have to do with it.

EDIT: There seems to be an untranslated line near the end of the game with the 1.0.3 patch (didn't play the previous versions). This is when you make it to the last floor, after the protagonist's dialogue choice.
View attachment 2760356
Fixed

4.10 star(s) 41 Votes