Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
JFC why focus a perfect game into NTR shit?

I mean dude... just add 2 or 3 new heroines and make it a party system with the same style, you level them up by fucking them and you can explore and level up but no... NTR! I swear to God this cuckold shit is getting in every damn game.

Storm4n

Jul 10, 2017
one of highest selling genre in DLsite is literally rape and NTR
y'all may not like it, but tons of people with money certainly does. just saying
I mean this may not be the right thread but do you wanna back that up? I mean with any other than just a random statement?.

HorizonZer0

Dec 22, 2020
I mean this may not be the right thread but do you wanna back that up? I mean with any other than just a random statement?.
I mean one way to "back it up" is just look at this artist's Skeb (paid art requests) they are mostly corruption/NTR/rape.
I'm glad you can at least avoid all the NTR in this game

Most of what you will see is rape/NTR/uglyB/corruption etc

MK252000

Dec 11, 2019
on top of that Horizon guy said
here's the ranking list of highest selling genre that DLsite record for last year rank1.jpg
this is ranking list for male target market
left is famous ranking genre among user, 1st one is being NTR, vanilla is down there at 19th
right is famous ranking genre from circle/dev, 1st is cum inside

if you bother to go and check the DLsite ranking by yourself, last 24 hour, 7 day, 30 days, all the time
you can see the pattern that the highest selling is often being Rape, NTR, forced

xXxDragonXxX

Aug 14, 2017
I finally milked Monica. Not only she needs to be unconscious, but you can only milk her at a bonfire/rest dungeon point. So to milk her you need - mama milker from random NPC cat merchant + her unconscious + get to bonfire
How to unlock sex scenes and poses in service and sex? Some of them say "wait for next updates" like rimjob or kiss+handy but others are just greyed out
Also where is dungeon worm? Is it the dragon on 20th level?
I know it's been a long while since you posted, but for the sake of informing others, I also found the dungeon worm through a normal enemy card on the 15th floor.

D Dave

Sep 8, 2021
what does this have to do with this game ?
if you go to an apple market you will see that they mostly sell apples, wow what a surprise.
DLSite is known for japanese games.
Japanese games are known for rape/NTR.

What do you expect would be most selling ?

4.20 star(s) 42 Votes