flannan

Dec 15, 2022
How does mating work? It keeps not letting me even though characters are breedable.
You probably don't have enough of something. Maybe living space for newborn monsters. Or resources - each ordinary monster except goblin needs a resource specific to that monster, while heroes all need their own resource to remain fertile after mating.

wazxy

Jul 8, 2019
How do I change the game language to Japanese or schinese?
I can't find any options?

redwolf567

May 24, 2018
Problem is you need good Wifi to get the translation... i have shit wifi so translation takes FOREVER and not worth it for me

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
H-scenes are not animated, please remove the tag.
How the Animated Tag on F95 works: Even if it has animation during the gameplay, it counts as Animated.
The CG doesn't have to be Animated in order for a game to get the Animated Tag here.

Morena1995x

Jul 2, 2017
"How the Animated Tag on F95 works: Even if it has animation during the gameplay, it counts as Animated.
The CG doesn't have to be Animated in order for a game to get the Animated Tag here. "

But this is very stupid! It’s inconvenient to search for what you need and weed out what you don’t need.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
"How the Animated Tag on F95 works: Even if it has animation during the gameplay, it counts as Animated.
The CG doesn't have to be Animated in order for a game to get the Animated Tag here. "

But this is very stupid! It’s inconvenient to search for what you need and weed out what you don’t need.
Well please direct that question to F95's Staff here: https://f95zone.to/threads/new-tag-discussion.168425/

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes