40second

Aug 19, 2022
Ogre H-scene (3rd in other tab) it ask "do you want to skip birth scene?". Skip is skip, But not skip it just show onscreen blood with text.
Is this censored in English version? or is it the same in original?
And if there is an actual cg for that, can I ask someone to post a screenshot here?

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Ogre H-scene (3rd in other tab) it ask "do you want to skip birth scene?". Skip is skip, But not skip it just show onscreen blood with text.
Is this censored in English version? or is it the same in original?
And if there is an actual cg for that, can I ask someone to post a screenshot here?
It was the same all the way back in the original version of the game in JP. Lunasoft has had scenes that imply gore in their games for a long time, but they never depict in their CGs. Spirit Master of Retarnia for example had one girl torn in half, another stabbed to death and a third got her head crushed, but none of those scenes had depictions of it, even though the text didn't pull any punches.

It's the same for this scene. The scene will say that the mother was basically exploded from the inside out by the ogre spawn, but it will not be shown.

Feb 27, 2023
Kagura ain't fixing the Lynn sprite bug, they're just gonna ignore it like their other games.
Found a bug on Lynn and Melvin on Chapter 3, Lynn never shows up after 1st time appearing + capturing Melvin and having time to fully corrupt her.

Could use a Completed save file that works on Kagura version to start game on harder difficulty too (those Assembly-CSharp file changes are preventing me from being able to open the game DX), the hero girls are exceptionally weak despite their badass introduction, the corrupted girls with a few level power ups on normal easily take the upperhand in most fight, I dont if the corrupted friend encounter weakens the heroines or what not

This really makes me wish back for that Goblin´s burrow level of difficulty, there´s practically 0 choices in the game that can screw you, the girls come at you in order of power escalation, the Priestess was dumb enough to let the knightess go alone, the Queen is stupid enough to let a Witch tell her to let the Adventurer´s guild handle the dungeon until it´s actually too late to stop the Demon Lord despite the elves themselves knowing how frightening the threat should be and the 4 heroines are foretold to you while you dream.

On a side note, I liked the merchant in the this game, it allows for money and red soul management, thats where you can get screwed.

It was the same all the way back in the original version of the game in JP. Lunasoft has had scenes that imply gore in their games for a long time, but they never depict in their CGs. Spirit Master of Retarnia for example had one girl torn in half, another stabbed to death and a third got her head crushed, but none of those scenes had depictions of it, even though the text didn't pull any punches.

It's the same for this scene. The scene will say that the mother was basically exploded from the inside out by the ogre spawn, but it will not be shown.
It´s not shown Guro thats all there´s to it, and the Demon lord MC may as well be a Griffith or Sloan for allowing such evil when with a bit of succubus powder they could have the women breed much of those demon species without going sterile.

As for the Ogres the fact Adventurers didnt slaughter them into extinction like Goblin Slayer on the goblins for less, must be some plot hole, they even say that Ogres can follow more evil beings in a dialogue and consideering their size and need of females from other species to procreate only 1 child before the mother dies they´d be far more likely to be just hunted down and killed by the adventurers guild and actual kingdom armies way before any demon lord would get to recruit them 3k years later.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
It´s not shown Guro thats all there´s to it, and the Demon lord MC may as well be a Griffith or Sloan for allowing such evil when with a bit of succubus powder they could have the women breed much of those demon species without going sterile.

As for the Ogres the fact Adventurers didnt slaughter them into extinction like Goblin Slayer on the goblins for less, must be some plot hole, they even say that Ogres can follow more evil beings in a dialogue and consideering their size and need of females from other species to procreate only 1 child before the mother dies they´d be far more likely to be just hunted down and killed by the adventurers guild and actual kingdom armies way before any demon lord would get to recruit them 3k years later.
For one, we don't know how long Ogres live in this setting. It's quite possible that they're very long lived, which would mean that even one surviving for any length of time would mean that the species could keep coming back.

For two, Ogres are monstrously strong. They're one of the top tier units for a reason. It takes a lot of effort to down a single Ogre that reaches max level in the dungeon... and those are, from what I understand, basically just grunts. Ogre Chieftains like the one the MC strikes a deal with to begin with are likely much more powerful and likely require absurd amounts of effort to take down. Given the nature of humanity and politics in general and all that, it's not surprising that no one actually bothers to take on that sort of monumental effort unless they absolutely have too.

As for the succubus powder, the Doc explains all too well why they can't do that. One, the stuff is too rare. Two, women that aren't strong enough suffer through a variety of side effects. Three, the resulting spawn has their life span reduced drastically. Basically, it takes exceptional women to use it in the first place, and then, even if you DO use it, the things you make with it won't live very long. Useful for some disposable elite minions, useless if you need a long-standing army. Most species also wouldn't agree to have their children's lives shortened like that, which is likely why you can only use goblins and not slimes or ropers to make elite versions of those.

Also, a number of the things that are used as units don't even use the kidnapped women for breeding. For liches and Archdemons, the women in question are quite literally sacrificed in the literal sense. For the Archdemons in particular, they're drained of all their blood as virgins if my memory isn't failing me... and the description kind of implies that the girls are, y'know, not dead during the process, but rather, it's the process that kills them.

So yeah... if you REALLY look at the details, the MC is quite the monster for allowing all that to happen. The Chaos goddess is no purveyor of sunshine and rainbows, that's for sure. You are absolutely playing a total bad guy in this one... Not that the fates of the named girls are, y'know, exactly ok either. Most of them basically have their minds completely destroyed and replaced with something else made out of the pieces. Outside of Lynn, who's in a league of her own when it comes to mental strength, and Reina, who doesn't need to be corrupted, all the other girls essentially suffer identity death. Well, in two cases, it's pretty literal with no ifs, ands, or buts about it.

• Sad
Reactions: flannan and zmbr
Feb 27, 2023
For one, we don't know how long Ogres live in this setting. It's quite possible that they're very long lived, which would mean that even one surviving for any length of time would mean that the species could keep coming back.

For two, Ogres are monstrously strong. They're one of the top tier units for a reason. It takes a lot of effort to down a single Ogre that reaches max level in the dungeon... and those are, from what I understand, basically just grunts. Ogre Chieftains like the one the MC strikes a deal with to begin with are likely much more powerful and likely require absurd amounts of effort to take down. Given the nature of humanity and politics in general and all that, it's not surprising that no one actually bothers to take on that sort of monumental effort unless they absolutely have too.

As for the succubus powder, the Doc explains all too well why they can't do that. One, the stuff is too rare. Two, women that aren't strong enough suffer through a variety of side effects. Three, the resulting spawn has their life span reduced drastically. Basically, it takes exceptional women to use it in the first place, and then, even if you DO use it, the things you make with it won't live very long. Useful for some disposable elite minions, useless if you need a long-standing army. Most species also wouldn't agree to have their children's lives shortened like that, which is likely why you can only use goblins and not slimes or ropers to make elite versions of those.

Also, a number of the things that are used as units don't even use the kidnapped women for breeding. For liches and Archdemons, the women in question are quite literally sacrificed in the literal sense. For the Archdemons in particular, they're drained of all their blood as virgins if my memory isn't failing me... and the description kind of implies that the girls are, y'know, not dead during the process, but rather, it's the process that kills them.

So yeah... if you REALLY look at the details, the MC is quite the monster for allowing all that to happen. The Chaos goddess is no purveyor of sunshine and rainbows, that's for sure. You are absolutely playing a total bad guy in this one... Not that the fates of the named girls are, y'know, exactly ok either. Most of them basically have their minds completely destroyed and replaced with something else made out of the pieces. Outside of Lynn, who's in a league of her own when it comes to mental strength, and Reina, who doesn't need to be corrupted, all the other girls essentially suffer identity death. Well, in two cases, it's pretty literal with no ifs, ands, or buts about it.
Nobody cares about the lifespan of the creatures tho, aside from raiders, any creature you put defending the dungeon upfront of the entrance is likely to die on turn 1, having some hobgoblins on front entrance, beats a singular goblin from a sterile and now useless seedbed.

In fact this game unlike Goblin´s Burrow is very keen on having you make cannon fodder with wasted seedbeds on the entrance then get the Research for Red soul increased % on fallen minions and have more red souls for training the chicks and the Actual strong Raiders, so Doc suddently caring about the Monsters in that dungeon is hilarious at best, they are all cannon fodder by game design.

And for Raiding you can just use liches instead of ogres no difference in gains.

As I said MC is a Sloan or Griffith for allowing such Bull and adventurer´s guild is even dumber for not treating the dungeon as a threat early on.

As for the identity death, it´s so effective MC can literally make a priestess say she doesnt love neither the Chaos or Order goddess but rather him, it´s basically Keyaru´s "Redo Healing" except the chicks need to get Rap** 4 times before it actually works because sexual degeneracy.

Reina was also conned by the Goddess of Chaos, she went from being raped, by one guy in the church to be rap** by MC Demon lord and goblins in the dungeon, fall from grace is putting it nicely, at least the other girls minds aside from Lynn dont have to deal with the aftermatch of their actions, Reina will, every girl that gets ra*** in that dungeon it´s on her.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
This really makes me wish back for that Goblin´s burrow level of difficulty, there´s practically 0 choices in the game that can screw you, the girls come at you in order of power escalation, the Priestess was dumb enough to let the knightess go alone, the Queen is stupid enough to let a Witch tell her to let the Adventurer´s guild handle the dungeon until it´s actually too late to stop the Demon Lord despite the elves themselves knowing how frightening the threat should be and the 4 heroines are foretold to you while you dream.
Have you played on Hell or maybe even Nightmare difficulty? The order you do your Research and simple RNG on which room the raiders go into can F up a perfectly setup Defense Phase.

Feb 27, 2023
Have you played on Hell or maybe even Nightmare difficulty? The order you do your Research and simple RNG on which room the raiders go into can F up a perfectly setup Defense Phase.
Only Normal (I got a bug with Lynn not showing up and cant progress need a save file from anyone who has unlocked the higher difficulties to check them out pls), I agree with the research order, difficulty wise I still dont find it comparable to Goblin´s burrow games, due to existence of Merchant and the Red soul refund strategy by sacrificing low tier minions upfront the entrance to get souls to train the chicks and raider party faster, you literally dont lose, as for traps I barely have to use them, found the heroines underwhelming as even in normal difficulty they should be at least equivalent to Corrupted Chicks on lvl 3, but most of them come in underlevelled.

Again Goblin´s burrow games are harder from what I´ve seen, due to seedbed choices you can get easily get screwed there, here not so much.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Only Normal (I got a bug with Lynn not showing up and cant progress need a save file from anyone who has unlocked the higher difficulties to check them out pls), I agree with the research order, difficulty wise I still dont find it comparable to Goblin´s burrow games, due to existence of Merchant and the Red soul refund strategy by sacrificing low tier minions upfront the entrance to get souls to train the chicks and raider party faster, you literally dont lose, as for traps I barely have to use them, found the heroines underwhelming as even in normal difficulty they should be at least equivalent to Corrupted Chicks on lvl 3, but most of them come in underlevelled.

Again Goblin´s burrow games are harder from what I´ve seen, due to seedbed choices you can get easily get screwed there, here not so much.
I don't remember if Goblin's Burrow had different difficulty or not but in this game Normal is almost like Tutorial mode where you try out the different mechanics and mistakes don't cost much. Once you finish Normal mode and try out harder difficulties you learn most of the strategies for Normal don't work anymore. Then you can say if you like a difficult game or not.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Nobody cares about the lifespan of the creatures tho, aside from raiders, any creature you put defending the dungeon upfront of the entrance is likely to die on turn 1, having some hobgoblins on front entrance, beats a singular goblin from a sterile and now useless seedbed.

In fact this game unlike Goblin´s Burrow is very keen on having you make cannon fodder with wasted seedbeds on the entrance then get the Research for Red soul increased % on fallen minions and have more red souls for training the chicks and the Actual strong Raiders, so Doc suddently caring about the Monsters in that dungeon is hilarious at best, they are all cannon fodder by game design.

And for Raiding you can just use liches instead of ogres no difference in gains.

As I said MC is a Sloan or Griffith for allowing such Bull and adventurer´s guild is even dumber for not treating the dungeon as a threat early on.

As for the identity death, it´s so effective MC can literally make a priestess say she doesnt love neither the Chaos or Order goddess but rather him, it´s basically Keyaru´s "Redo Healing" except the chicks need to get Rap** 4 times before it actually works because sexual degeneracy.

Reina was also conned by the Goddess of Chaos, she went from being raped, by one guy in the church to be rap** by MC Demon lord and goblins in the dungeon, fall from grace is putting it nicely, at least the other girls minds aside from Lynn dont have to deal with the aftermatch of their actions, Reina will, every girl that gets ra*** in that dungeon it´s on her.
You're confusing gameplay mechanics with lore reasons. The Demon Lord DOES need long-lasting minions because he wasn't just prepping the dungeon, he was raising an army to fuck-up the whole world. Lore-wise, the number of creatures that were forming there were a lot more than what's presented in the gameplay. Additionally, a turn in-game seems to represent a full month or more of time, given all the stuff that happens.

Basically, the longevity of minions matters for lore reasons, not gameplay reasons. Additionally, races like Ogres and the like are as intelligent as humans in this game, and they probably DO care about the longevity of their children. Unlike goblins, the majority of which are just absurdly stupid.

Going back to the gameplay for a bit...

While the heroines are the strongest units in the game by sheer dint of the fact that you can upgrade them to an insane degree, you can only have ONE heroine per cell... probably to prevent you from dropping the healer girl and Lynn in the same room as Reina and basically have them murder-blend everything that gets in there by sheer dint of the fact that they'd be unkillable with a little trap support... Point is, you DO need troops that last, because upgrading the latter units costs insane amounts of Red souls, more than your cap in total, to the point where losing one of those units, on top of what dies in a round, means you can actually exceed even the 3000 red souls cap, and thus you will NOT make up your loss.

Granted, on Normal, it's pretty easy to end up with a front-line that has one girl per room, and two hard units like a max ogre and a max Archdemon that are REALLY hard to kill... Being able to throw in Hobgoblins makes the whole thing even easier on account of the fact that some variants of those can end up as turbo-boosted ogres for three turns... This also makes it easier to keep reserves. Honestly, the DLC stuff made the game on Normal even more easy than it was back during the 01.00 version of the game in JP...

As for people not taking the dungeon seriously enough.

You do see how often humanity in our world tends to ignore problems until they're too big to ignore, right? What makes you think that fantasy humanity in some weird ass world where two goddesses play games with entire civilizations would be any different than our humanity? THIS humanity has a decent chance of destroying their own world WITHOUT any outside threat fucking things up... Furthermore, up until the existence of the Demon Lord was confirmed, it was basic human nature to just assume that it's just another dungeon that's a bit more problematic than usual... Once the existence of the Demon Lord WAS confirmed, shit got real pretty quickly. Also, there were political reasons too why things didn't escalate faster. The dungeon was located in a very inconvenient location.

Reactions: flannan

robij

Mar 20, 2022
Although it's a matter of taste, but it's still terribly annoying that the girls of your harem are fucked by all sorts of goblins, trolls and other monsters. After all, who's the protagonist? In words the Dark Lord, but in reality, it's the monsters that finally corrupt all the heroines, not the protagonist. And for a game that centers on the corruption of female characters by the Dark Lord, that's a big flaw. Especially considering that there are more interesting Dungeons-themed games out there in terms of gameplay.
agreed, you have to basically ruin your army if you want to skip ntr scene, whats the point? could've just added an option to choose.

Reactions: nickol787

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
People really need to take note of the fact that this game is NOT tagged as Harem on dlsite and it's not marketed as a harem game. This is not a game for vanilla harem enjoyers by any means. This is a game about the corruption of heroines to darkness and the fall of a world to said darkness. The protagonist is not a harem protagonist, he's a perverted monster who will use any means to achieve his desires and he doesn't particularly care about any of these cock-sleeves that land in his lap. The only reason why the named girls don't end up as seedbeds is because they're strong enough to be useful for his army and sexy enough to warrant his personal attention for a time... but that's it.

He wouldn't particularly care if any of these girls went and died in a fire beyond the inconvenience it'd cause him to go find new ones. Hell, with Henrietta, he only cared about her mind-break at the hands of the Archdemon he threw her at because her knowledge as a princess was useful to his plans to take over the country... but he didn't care about it beyond that point.

MC doesn't love any of these girls, except maybe vaguely Reina, and even there it's only if you squint really hard. It's implied that he fucks other women offscreen too whenever something suitably hot lands in his lap, before throwing them away. He doesn't want relationships or commitment or anything of the sort.

Really now.

I get it. It's content you lot that like to self-insert don't like for your little fantasies. That's cool and all... move on to another game that caters to said fantasies. There's a lot more harem content out there than games like this one... This bitching about "Oh noes why do monsters have to help mindbreak mah waifu!?!?!?! OMFG NTR?!?!?!" are getting rather dumb...

Reactions: Teartime

TokyoD

Apr 7, 2020
Demon lord more like demon cock, bcs you get to fuck girls after your monsters get there way with them. Bruh

Feb 27, 2023
Demon lord more like demon cock, bcs you get to fuck girls after your monsters get there way with them. Bruh
Seriously it looks like Demon Coper, you cant do much as a demon lord your minions are the center piece of everything.

Still found it hilarious how High end Demon trolls the crap out of MC or how MC goes along with having chicks being rap** and died to birth ogres, or how he straight up sells virgins to make a living, filthy.

• Haha
Reactions: TokyoD

NixStyx

Oct 8, 2023
I would like to do an uncensored Japanese version of this. Is there an easy way to do this?
I have the Kagura version and the dlsite version.

Feb 27, 2023
Also can we take note of MC being a Dumb demon lord? All his minions require virgin seedbeds to procreate, but the way he does things, he ensures human population goes down, so eventually there wont be virgin girls for his demons and they´ll eventually turn on him, for someone that comes from a 1st world country he´s really dumb-dumb to not figure out his invasion plans are stupid, he´s much better off maintaining the dungeon and not venture outside of it, so he can keep getting adventurer chicks and virgin seedbeds long term, heck the princess is told as much by the prime minister they´d eventually be invaded by other countries if they sent their best men in, why not respect that foreshadowing and have it happen, then MC can pull a Sasuga Ainz-Sama and have his minions offer protection to the decayed country against the invaders in exchange from recognition that they are a independent country?

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Also can we take note of MC being a Dumb demon lord? All his minions require virgin seedbeds to procreate, but the way he does things, he ensures human population goes down, so eventually there wont be virgin girls for his demons and they´ll eventually turn on him, for someone that comes from a 1st world country he´s really dumb-dumb to not figure out his invasion plans are stupid, he´s much better off maintaining the dungeon and not venture outside of it, so he can keep getting adventurer chicks and virgin seedbeds long term, heck the princess is told as much by the prime minister they´d eventually be invaded by other countries if they sent their best men in, why not respect that foreshadowing and have it happen, then MC can pull a Sasuga Ainz-Sama and have his minions offer protection to the decayed country against the invaders in exchange from recognition that they are a independent country?
I mean... if you actually paid attention to the lore, you'll note that the whole "conquer the world" thing isn't what he wanted specifically, but rather his duty as the Demon Lord and the chief representative of the Goddess of Chaos. So if he didn't take over the world, the goddess would have taken away his powers and would have likely created a different Demon Lord that did what she wanted.

The epilogue makes it quite clear that neither of these goddesses really care about the mortals, and they're in a game with each other about who's creations are stronger, basically. As such, ending up in a condition where a race can no longer procreate is irrelevant to them, because they can just change or create new species much like they created and changed the original species that exist in that world.

Beyond that, we're not shown enough to know if they didn't consider that possibility or not tbh. The game ends basically while they were still in the process of taking over the country Henrietta came from, right after they took over the castle she was based in, which only ruled over a region of the country, but nowhere near the whole thing. As such, what happens to the world in the long run is entirely unknown.

• Wow
Reactions: B000 and flannan

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Not really fair to expect plot and depth in a porn game. Also he can just follow human civilization development for seedbeds production. Once humans got tried of hunting, they invented farming.

Reactions: flannan
Feb 27, 2023
I mean... if you actually paid attention to the lore, you'll note that the whole "conquer the world" thing isn't what he wanted specifically, but rather his duty as the Demon Lord and the chief representative of the Goddess of Chaos. So if he didn't take over the world, the goddess would have taken away his powers and would have likely created a different Demon Lord that did what she wanted.

The epilogue makes it quite clear that neither of these goddesses really care about the mortals, and they're in a game with each other about who's creations are stronger, basically. As such, ending up in a condition where a race can no longer procreate is irrelevant to them, because they can just change or create new species much like they created and changed the original species that exist in that world.

Beyond that, we're not shown enough to know if they didn't consider that possibility or not tbh. The game ends basically while they were still in the process of taking over the country Henrietta came from, right after they took over the castle she was based in, which only ruled over a region of the country, but nowhere near the whole thing. As such, what happens to the world in the long run is entirely unknown.
LMAO he can just pretend to conquer the world, while keeping his minions in check, sure eventually goddess will figure it out but by that point it wont matter as the other god wont have anything else to face the demon lord, so automatic win.

Nah the other god called it quits, in the long run shtoaku wins plain and simple.

Ogogin

Jun 22, 2020
Quite the interesting discovery, there are other games with similar gameplay outside of Goblin's Burrow?
Possibly without multiple routes to unlock everything.

Thank you very much for any suggestion :)

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes