Others Abandoned Dungeons of Desire [v0.4.1] [Fat Rooster]

4.20 star(s) 6 Votes

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
The Dev is still putting out art from Commissions (at least as of one month ago):

but no mention of this game since 2021-03. They did have a Patreon post in that timeframe about the future of the game, but it's not publicly accessible.

Marked as Abandoned, which can always be adjusted with new information from the Dev.

Reactions: ZithL and Xyla

Rexizor

Mar 4, 2021
It's a very unique artstyle. At least the devs didn't do the "stock 3D models" thing like so many games. I'll take any halfway-decent 2D art over a stock 3D model game.

siwizuk

Mar 11, 2020
Here Is My Save File Sadly The Gallery For This Game is Bugged So you have to Fight the 3rd level Monsters and Boss To see The Other Scenes. I hope this game gets picked back up

CopperBull

Aug 27, 2020
If the new banner is the art direction going forward then I don't know how excited I am for it :/

Really wish more devs would post some public update posts every now and again

Get folks interesting in supporting and updated on the status of the project ya know?

Fat-Rooster

Sep 30, 2019
If the new banner is the art direction going forward then I don't know how excited I am for it :/

Really wish more devs would post some public update posts every now and again

Get folks interesting in supporting and updated on the status of the project ya know?
The patreon post had to be private because of nsfw screenshots, but I posted the same update

I'm working on getting the first playable version out this month

Tiredpuff

Jun 4, 2017
A shame there isn't a single image to gauge the game from without paying. No list of what's in the demo, no gif or image showing the game itself, nothing at all that isn't behind a paywall. Even though it's not a lot, it still just feels wrong to spend 5 euros with absolutely nothing to go on.

I think you let this one vv, get past you:
The patreon post had to be private because of nsfw screenshots, but I posted the same update

I'm working on getting the first playable version out this month

Reactions: amgwtfover
4.20 star(s) 6 Votes